Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Feb 02, 2013, 02:45 AM
^ the yellow v911
to remove ads between posts
Feb 02, 2013, 04:25 AM
Registered Crasher
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumppi T
I just timed my original 130 mah battery and the result was 5:18s ...
....not bad with all this bling

Next I will try with original blades to see if there is any difference. The first timing was with SP270 blades.

Now I'm have to wait to get that same battery charged

I tryed the SP270 original plastic head, blades and X-treme cf flybar with light wieghts. Flyes great and flying time was 5:54

Feb 02, 2013, 07:09 AM
Flying a Falcon or a 3D plane.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HPCR
So I started to fly the Y911 from Banggood.com Must say the construction of that heli is really a few steps below the "factory" V911, the fly bar is bending and flexing. The tail fin is just clipped on and is just not secure. The fin flips 90 % when in contact with an obstacle, the old battery holder is very difficult and force needs to be used to pull the battery out putting stress on the complete heli. I bought 2 of those Y911 but would not do that again. It is not the money it is just not as good as the V- production helis
Most of the thing you mentioned are + for me on the long term. What about the CF shaft, ring swashplate, bigger landing, increase stability and precision to fly inside , the best place to fly a 10 inches RC helicopter.
Feb 02, 2013, 08:32 AM
Scotsman in Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arr0wHead
The yellow v911.
... and the white one. The only thing which bugs me about them is the tail fin constantly turning at 90 after a crash, but it's easy enough to turn back. Just have to learn to crash a bit less I suppose
Feb 02, 2013, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggertoo1962
..Just have to learn to crash a bit less I suppose
..or just put a little drop of CA on it and fix it on the boom.
It will hold but not too much for removal.
Feb 02, 2013, 10:23 AM

No throttle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtodust2000
1 Hold the bind button until tx is on,
2 plug in heli,
3 turn off tx, do not turn off heli.
4 turn tx back on.
Flysky ct6b transmitter issue.
Tried this, worked however I can't throttle up at all. I get movement with the right stick. Any ideas?
Last edited by hogan; Feb 02, 2013 at 10:43 AM.
Feb 02, 2013, 01:21 PM
Sir Crashalot
Quote:
... and the white one. The only thing which bugs me about them is the tail fin constantly turning at 90 after a crash, but it's easy enough to turn back. Just have to learn to crash a bit less I suppose
I just take the thing off, nice cleaner look w/o it, and I swear it seems to fly better too.
Feb 02, 2013, 01:31 PM
Flying mostly pop-wings now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogan
Flysky ct6b transmitter issue.
Tried this, worked however I can't throttle up at all. I get movement with the right stick. Any ideas?
You need to hook it to the pc and reprogram it, I use the er9x so not sure how to set up yours.
Feb 02, 2013, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecutter
I just take the thing off, nice cleaner look w/o it, and I swear it seems to fly better too.
I can see that being true, I fly with mine upside down sometimes, and feel it fly's more accurate.
Feb 02, 2013, 03:09 PM
Quote:
I just discovered the use of hot glue to fix little things like that, fast set, elastic, stick to anything, easy to remove for repair.
Feb 02, 2013, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecutter
Or fit a black plastic fin under the motor for the Hobby look..and blade protection. 3 of my V911
Feb 02, 2013, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HPCR
...Y911... battery holder is very difficult and force needs to be used to pull the battery out putting stress on the complete heli...
I rounded the edges inside the battery socket on the landing skids.
Last edited by 2_Crash_Thumbs; Feb 02, 2013 at 05:14 PM.
Feb 02, 2013, 05:25 PM
Has anyone ever put on metal upgrade parts. Does it affect the way helicopter flies or anything like that? This is one I ordered have not put it on yet.
http://www.sunsky-online.com/view/28...Set++Blue+.htm
Feb 02, 2013, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssleeis
Has anyone ever put on metal upgrade parts. Does it affect the way helicopter flies or anything like that? This is one I ordered have not put it on yet.
http://www.sunsky-online.com/view/28...Set++Blue+.htm
it's on the same page as your posting or a page back. Use the search function
Feb 02, 2013, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumppi T
I tryed the SP270 original plastic head, blades and X-treme cf flybar with light wieghts. Flyes great and flying time was 5:54

where did you get that middle fin? looks cool