Thread Tools
Old Feb 01, 2013, 03:21 PM
Arr0wHead is offline
Find More Posts by Arr0wHead
Registered User
My guess is so he can fly with someone else?

I plan the same, so I can take my nephew out flying.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 01, 2013, 05:34 PM
tominjax is offline
Find More Posts by tominjax
Registered User
tominjax's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecutter View Post
Why do you carry two tx's? I thought the Lightning Bird binds w/ the v911 stock tx, no?
And how much was the case?
So nothing can ruin my fun. I have a backup everything.

The case was $30
Old Feb 01, 2013, 05:36 PM
hogan is offline
Find More Posts by hogan
Registered User
I am hoping to get my case this weekend, got my 20% coupon off ready to roll!
Old Feb 01, 2013, 07:56 PM
gordonzo is offline
Find More Posts by gordonzo
Different fly 4 different guy
gordonzo's Avatar

Lujex v911


What's with all of these high priced v911's lately that are sold under the Lujex v911 name like here and here.

regards . . . g
Old Feb 01, 2013, 08:06 PM
stonecutter is offline
Find More Posts by stonecutter
Sir Crashalot
stonecutter's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonzo View Post
What's with all of these high priced v911's lately that are sold under the Lujex v911 name like here and here.

regards . . . g
It's apparent that any entrepreneur can buy a case of the product and call it anything he/she wants. If there are folks willing to pay what they are asking for, more power to them. We need the economy to sustain and grow, so spend spend, spend.
Old Feb 01, 2013, 09:17 PM
ITS ME DAVID is offline
Find More Posts by ITS ME DAVID
ITS ME DAVID's Avatar
Hey a way for vendors to make a profit.
Old Feb 01, 2013, 09:42 PM
HPCR is offline
Find More Posts by HPCR
San Mateo, CA
HPCR's Avatar
So I started to fly the Y911 from Banggood.com Must say the construction of that heli is really a few steps below the "factory" V911, the fly bar is bending and flexing. The tail fin is just clipped on and is just not secure. The fin flips 90 % when in contact with an obstacle, the old battery holder is very difficult and force needs to be used to pull the battery out putting stress on the complete heli. I bought 2 of those Y911 but would not do that again. It is not the money it is just not as good as the V- production helis
Old Feb 01, 2013, 10:07 PM
ITS ME DAVID is offline
Find More Posts by ITS ME DAVID
ITS ME DAVID's Avatar
What's a y911
Old Feb 01, 2013, 10:07 PM
2_Crash_Thumbs is offline
Find More Posts by 2_Crash_Thumbs
Registered User
2_Crash_Thumbs's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonzo View Post
What's with all of these high priced v911's lately that are sold under the Lujex v911 name like here and here.

regards . . . g
The Amazon listed item listed item at US$56.90 + Free Shipping ships only to the US and at the bottom of the Product Description the seller says:

"***Please kindly notice before purchase***:Order will be shipped via DHL/UPS EXPRESS service(3-5 days delivery,NOT 17-28 days indicated by amazon system) when parcel shipped out."
Old Feb 01, 2013, 10:11 PM
Arr0wHead is offline
Find More Posts by Arr0wHead
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by ITS ME DAVID View Post
What's a y911
The yellow v911.
Old Feb 01, 2013, 10:22 PM
2_Crash_Thumbs is offline
Find More Posts by 2_Crash_Thumbs
Registered User
2_Crash_Thumbs's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ITS ME DAVID View Post
What's a y911
It's a copycat of the authentic WL Toys V911 with many improvements. Most of the parts are interchangeable. These are my favorite improvements:
- the yellow color of the canopy
- the blades are stronger
- the landing skid is not glued on
- the tail boom is not glued on
The canopy and mainframe are NOT interchangeable.
Old Feb 01, 2013, 11:02 PM
Budasac is offline
Find More Posts by Budasac
Micro Menace
Quote:
Originally Posted by tominjax View Post
So nothing can ruin my fun. I have a backup everything.

The case was $30
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogan View Post
I am hoping to get my case this weekend, got my 20% coupon off ready to roll!
If you don't have a coupon watch
for sales. I picked up one of those a month ago for $22. Now I have two but I may have to buy another one now that I'm collecting an assortment or quads.
Old Feb 02, 2013, 12:38 AM
stonecutter is offline
Find More Posts by stonecutter
Sir Crashalot
stonecutter's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by HPCR View Post
So I started to fly the Y911 from Banggood.com Must say the construction of that heli is really a few steps below the "factory" V911, the fly bar is bending and flexing. The tail fin is just clipped on and is just not secure. The fin flips 90 % when in contact with an obstacle, the old battery holder is very difficult and force needs to be used to pull the battery out putting stress on the complete heli. I bought 2 of those Y911 but would not do that again. It is not the money it is just not as good as the V- production helis
I have the opposite experience, all my yellows and white clones have been more stable and precise than the v's.
Old Feb 02, 2013, 01:51 AM
Jasen40 is offline
Find More Posts by Jasen40
Registered User
The yellow is great for for flying indoors in tight spaces, due to its stable nature. It has a carbon spindle, and more a upgraded swash with a brass swivel.
Old Feb 02, 2013, 02:43 AM
Flyingboats is offline
Find More Posts by Flyingboats
Bash crash hopefully no splash
Flyingboats's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_Crash_Thumbs View Post
It's a copycat of the authentic WL Toys V911 with many improvements. Most of the parts are interchangeable. These are my favorite improvements:
- the yellow color of the canopy
- the blades are stronger
- the landing skid is not glued on
- the tail boom is not glued on
The canopy and mainframe are NOT interchangeable.
Y911's have more power (same as using Bravo SX motor), plus carbon shaft and better swash plate. Put a paddled flybar on them and they are great outside!


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product Jiuchon 9C002, a Solo Pro clone? SoloProFan Micro Helis 103 Feb 29, 2012 03:24 PM
Discussion Interesting Solo Pro? Clone gordonzo Micro Helis 46 Nov 30, 2011 04:15 AM
Question Which 100 sized heli after Solo Pro? Tuc Micro Helis 16 Jun 13, 2011 02:52 PM
Sold $100 !NEW ARF Storm 250 (Trex Clone) With Align Upgrades, Tons of Extras! $100!! RChelisrule Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 1 May 31, 2011 01:26 AM