Thread Tools
Jan 09, 2013, 06:38 PM
Trees are bad
Stevez1kart's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.sok
just noticed tmart has a u.s. warehouse. How long does shipping usually take for you guys in the u.s.? I'm located in Washington state
If it's from the US warehouse I would say about 5 days, at least to my local.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jan 09, 2013, 06:41 PM
Registered User
Thanks for the reply stone cutter.

I always bind with out touching the sticks. I will try holding it off centre to see if that helps.
Jan 09, 2013, 06:41 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.sok
just noticed tmart has a u.s. warehouse. How long does shipping usually take for you guys in the u.s.? I'm located in Washington state
My orders take 4-5 days. I am in California
Jan 09, 2013, 06:47 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasen40
My orders take 4-5 days. I am in California
I'm assuming that's with the free shipping also?

Kind of regret ordering a flybar from Amazon now. ahh
Jan 09, 2013, 06:58 PM
V911 Heli Owner
dweeber's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan
Can the first posting of this thread get updated with the different versions of the V911 going around and their differences?
In the post it says... Questions/Comments: Please PM JamesChen072
Jan 09, 2013, 07:14 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker1955
Guys, I am so happy I ordered this replacement transmitter. The only thing that could have been better was if it also had had an adjustable expo setting. I did remove the ratchet on the throttle stick yesterday, so now it feels more like the original, and the feel of the bigger tx in my hands is a plus also. Although the digital rudder trim on the front has no effect on trimming rudder, the sub trim in the menu did seem to work to stop a little tail drift I was experiencing. All in all this has been worth the $11.95 I spent to hobbypartz to get it here. One last thing I nearly forgot, in the menu I changed my throttle setting to the 25% position, and now my 911 hovers perfect at half stick. Tried several settings but came back to this one. Tom
What improvements does the 9116 tx bring for the v911?
Jan 09, 2013, 07:24 PM
ITS ME DAVID's Avatar
Why am I not getting my emails when a post is replied to in this thread? I'm subscribed by email instantly.
Jan 09, 2013, 07:49 PM
Registered User
What kit did you guys use to flash the Er9X? Not sure what I really need to get.
Going to get whichever 9x tx I can find.
Jan 09, 2013, 07:57 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by flightsfancy
What improvements does the 9116 tx bring for the v911?
Programmable menus, you can set your D/R to what even you like. Help full in slowing down the overly active rudder. It has an option to increase the EPA to get more servo movement. It give the bird more FFF, and wind control. It also has a sub-trim menu setting. My stock Txs are collecting dust the last 2 months.
Jan 09, 2013, 07:58 PM
Registered User
I'm looking for much finer control. The stock tx has very course or imprecise control.
Jan 09, 2013, 08:03 PM
V911 Heli Owner
dweeber's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ITS ME DAVID
Why am I not getting my emails when a post is replied to in this thread? I'm subscribed by email instantly.
There is a forum topic for Suggestions and complaints.

https://www.rcgroups.com/site-sugges...omplaints-259/
Jan 09, 2013, 08:03 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasen40
Programmable menus, you can set your D/R to what even you like. Help full in slowing down the overly active rudder. It has an option to increase the EPA to get more servo movement. It give the bird more FFF, and wind control. It also has a sub-trim menu setting. My stock Txs are collecting dust the last 2 months.
Being able to adjust speed of the rudder is excellent!
did you order just the tx or the complete heli?
Jan 09, 2013, 08:19 PM
ITS ME DAVID's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by dweeber
There is a forum topic for Suggestions and complaints.

https://www.rcgroups.com/site-sugges...omplaints-259/
It's actually my iPhone having a problem pushing hotmail thanks though.
Jan 09, 2013, 08:22 PM
Registered User
subpixel's Avatar
has any one tried the main motor from a helios 100 in a v911 yet?
Jan 09, 2013, 08:37 PM
Trees are bad
Stevez1kart's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev7274
What kit did you guys use to flash the Er9X? Not sure what I really need to get.
Going to get whichever 9x tx I can find.
If you can solder you need this. http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...occessors.html
You can find them on Ebay for about the same price with free shipping. I had to buy a 10 pin connector to mount in my TX also Ebay. Watch this vid.
er9x Turnigy Flash Radio Control Upgrade from beginning to end! Firmware soldering eePe etc (20 min 18 sec)


I should add there is a 9x thread on this sight.
Last edited by Stevez1kart; Jan 09, 2013 at 08:53 PM.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product Jiuchon 9C002, a Solo Pro clone? SoloProFan Micro Helis 103 Feb 29, 2012 02:24 PM
Discussion Interesting Solo Pro? Clone gordonzo Micro Helis 46 Nov 30, 2011 03:15 AM
Question Which 100 sized heli after Solo Pro? Tuc Micro Helis 16 Jun 13, 2011 01:52 PM
Sold $100 !NEW ARF Storm 250 (Trex Clone) With Align Upgrades, Tons of Extras! $100!! RChelisrule Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 1 May 31, 2011 12:26 AM