Dec 03, 2012, 11:43 PM
Sir Crashalot
I have so many stock chargers and since they work just fine, I'd never had the need to look for other means of charging.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 04, 2012, 01:44 AM
Can someone please tell me the left control and right control on the transmitter of the v911. I'm awaiting for the arrival and I want to practice on the sim. Since I'm a noob I don't know. But I'm guessing the left stick is throttle and rudder and the right is elevator and ailerons??
Is this correct and is it usually like this on the transmitter ?
Thanks
Dec 04, 2012, 03:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMo
What kind of trick do you do to hold the bind button while putting a battery in the V911? You must have more hands than me. lol
You can switch on the tx with the bind button pressed for about one sec, now you don't need to keep the tx in your hand and you have both hands and all the time you need to inspect your bird, plug the battery in. When you are ready you have just to switch off and on again the tx and you are ready to fly.
Dec 04, 2012, 03:54 AM
Scotsman in Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdnuckel2
nachtschicht tigger???

(ganz deutschland schlaeft - nur tigger posted on RCG ... was sagt uns das??/all of germany is asleep, just tigger is posting on RCG ... what das THAT tell us???

We need serious heli crack control ... !!!

Strange e2 I must've nodded off at the computer cos you posted this about 3 minutes after my last post and I've only just seen it
Dec 04, 2012, 04:27 AM
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggertoo1962
Strange e2 I must've nodded off at the computer cos you posted this about 3 minutes after my last post and I've only just seen it
yeah, thats that tricky thing about computers ... its really easy to get a good nights sleep in front of them ... (ask me how I know ... ...
Latest blog entry: Random Pictures ...
Dec 04, 2012, 04:59 AM
Hi!

New to the forums and new to the RC hobby as such. So as a first copter I bough the V911 from dx. Everywhere it says that the copter is very stable and easy to fly. I know I'm a newbie so this is probably just a matter of practice but mine seems not to hover true. Also it either climbs like crazy or starts to decent.

So I slowly add throttle until the copter starts to climb. When at my desired height I leave the throttle to be and the heli starts to decent. So I can't hover.

If I magically manage to hover the heli for a while it keeps turning slowly to left like I had the rudder slightly turned. Even though I'm not even touching it.

I tried adjusting the trim's but like I said I'm a complete newb so I have no idea what and how to adjust. If this is the wrong place and there is some newbie directions thread I apologize.

Cheers and thanks in advance.
Dec 04, 2012, 06:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboSerg
Anyone please explain why everyone is recommending to get esky nano canopy weighting 8g whereas the stock v911 canopy is said to weight 3g.

esky nano 8g canopy vs stock 3g canopy

Also about the fisheye swash. Does it really worth buiyng it? Does miracle-mart carry them? I only found one on banggood here but banggood doesnt carry msr paddles and bravo 320 motor. I dont want to buy from 2 places :S
So I need one place to order the following:

- msr paddles or smth equivalent
- bravo 320 motor or smth equivalent
- fisheye swash
- lighter canopy
anyone? :S
Dec 04, 2012, 06:35 AM
Thanks guys to make it clear to me!
Dec 04, 2012, 06:42 AM
Quote:
anyone? :S
pay a little more and use a SP270 swash (or better, just the upper half of it) and get a SP260 canopy (those are the lightest I know - someone on here posted (and I can confirm) about 1.9g ...
And those are BOTH things that MM should have ...

edit:
http://www.miracle-mart.com/store/in...oducts_id=8713
(then tell them HK has it for less ...)

... daaaiiiiiing !!! they dont have any SP260 canopies

edit2:
myrcmart has the SP260 canopy and the SP270 swash ... maybe (they are cheaper than mm) its enough to make up for the shipping ...
Last edited by erdnuckel2; Dec 04, 2012 at 07:00 AM.
Dec 04, 2012, 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ercapoccia
You can switch on the tx with the bind button pressed for about one sec, now you don't need to keep the tx in your hand and you have both hands and all the time you need to inspect your bird, plug the battery in. When you are ready you have just to switch off and on again the tx and you are ready to fly.
On my 9x I must always hold the bind button or it doesn't work.
Dec 04, 2012, 06:59 AM
Quote:
pay a little more and use a SP270 swash (or better, just the upper half of it) and get a SP260 canopy (those are the lightest I know - someone on here posted (and I can confirm) about 1.9g ...

edit:
http://www.miracle-mart.com/store/in...oducts_id=8713
(then tell them HK has it for less ...)

... daaaiiiiiing !!! they dont have any SP260 canopies
I can order from HK. Is this the right swash:
https://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...o_Pro_270.html ???

But HK doesnt have msr paddles and the motor. Is there smth. equivalent ?
Dec 04, 2012, 07:27 AM
Quote:
I can order from HK. Is this the right swash:
https://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...o_Pro_270.html ???

But HK doesnt have msr paddles and the motor. Is there smth. equivalent ?
dont think ANY other mfg makes "spare" paddles ..
as for the motor: sorry, no idea

here is the canopy
https://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...2_Yellow_.html

this may actually be the cheapest source for those two parts overall (sorry, did not check shipping ...)
Latest blog entry: Random Pictures ...
Dec 04, 2012, 08:04 AM
Quote:

[/B]
1.9g? Why does MM say the canopy is 9g ?

http://www.miracle-mart.com/store/in...oducts_id=3888
Dec 04, 2012, 08:54 AM
Quote:
1.9g? Why does MM say the canopy is 9g ?

http://www.miracle-mart.com/store/in...oducts_id=3888
I guess the 9g is the shipping weight...
Last edited by bulesz; Dec 04, 2012 at 09:01 AM.
Dec 04, 2012, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulesz
Someone to my "ontopic" question?
"due I was flying with mSR in this class, is there any same jaw problem with the V911 as the mSR? As I remember it was significant "turn" slower to one direction... ?"
It's my understanding that all single rotor helis will accelerate when turning right and decelerate when turning left. That's certainly the case with all of my V911s, my Bravo SX, and my Cobra.

Rick

Quick Reply