Dec 03, 2012, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by razorseal View Post
how do I bind my V911 to my turnigy 9x?
Turn off radio, put battery in V911, then quickly turn on the radio while holding the bind button, turn off radio, turn on radio. You only have to do this once though, from then on it will remember the binding... Well, unless you have the Yellow "V911" or possibly the white/ghost one? Those have to bind every time I think.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 03, 2012, 04:26 PM
Easy guys. I was just wanting information from the V911 people. What the have, know and have read.

Thanks to all.
Dec 03, 2012, 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshc147 View Post
There is a lot of discussion regarding FS-CT6"B" and v911 binding.
I've tried to follow the instruction with my FS-CT6"A". It doesn't work out.
Is there a different way to bind for CT6A or it just simply can't do it?

Thanks,
Josh
The CT6A simply doesn't work with the v911

Some comments : https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1654576
Dec 03, 2012, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMo View Post
Turn off radio, put battery in V911, then quickly turn on the radio while holding the bind button, turn off radio, turn on radio. You only have to do this once though, from then on it will remember the binding... Well, unless you have the Yellow "V911" or possibly the white/ghost one? Those have to bind every time I think.
If you switch on the TX first with the bind button pressed first you don't need to hurry .
Dec 03, 2012, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ercapoccia View Post
If you switch on the TX first with the bind button pressed first you don't need to hurry .
What kind of trick do you do to hold the bind button while putting a battery in the V911? You must have more hands than me. lol
Dec 03, 2012, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santley View Post
Easy guys. I was just wanting information from the V911 people. What the have, know and have read.

Thanks to all.
Im chilled bro, just wanted to share my opinion to help you get the best quad for the bucks in that micro class...
Dec 03, 2012, 07:04 PM
I'm just about to order four of these from Tmart.. Two rtf and two for parts.

What else should I order from Tmart..? V911 related. Am I better off custom fitting better/different batteries later, or are the stock batteries adequate?

Second. Iv got a older JR XP8103 DT PCM Can I use it for any of the latest micro Helis with a spektrum rf 2.4 module installed?
Dec 03, 2012, 08:11 PM
Sir Crashalot
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantScale View Post

What else should I order from Tmart..? V911 related. Am I better off custom fitting better/different batteries later, or are the stock batteries adequate?

Second. Iv got a older JR XP8103 DT PCM Can I use it for any of the latest micro Helis with a spektrum rf 2.4 module installed?
Don't know about the new style batteries, but the stock old style batts are adequate. They come in various capacities 120 mAh to 150 mAh (and more?).
Dec 03, 2012, 08:24 PM
Could the old style batteries to be connected to normal charger like IMAX B6, or only to the stock one?
Many thanks!
Dec 03, 2012, 08:31 PM
Scotsman in Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantScale View Post

TBH I would order them from BG. I got one from t-mart yesterday and was glad that only the box was crushed and not the heli itself. OK with BG you don't get the original packaging but, unless you want to give it as a present, who cares? BG pack their stuff so that it survives the journey... 'nuff said.

I find the stock (esp old-style 150mah) batteries sufficient for my needs. I know that some people change the skids and add connectors to use blade batteries. Maybe when my stock ones start to give up the ghost I'll think about it myself, but in the meantime I don't feel the need.

The only spare parts I would think about getting are skids, flybars and bnf's. The skids, cos you never know, and the flybars cos you can get the msr paddles from miracle mart and try a bit of modding (apart from the fact that I busted a flybar last week, but you could possibly go for months without breaking one ) Let's face it, you can get 4 of them for about 2-3 Euro, and it's crap having a heli you can't fly cos the flybar's busted and you were too mean to get spares

Edit: ... and don't forget the cf main shaft/fisheye swash kits if you're not buying white & yellow V(Y?)911s
Dec 03, 2012, 08:53 PM
Scotsman in Germany
... and it would also be an idea to place 4 different orders, 1 for each heli. That way you don't end up paying import tax on the bnf's. Well that's how it goes in Germany, but I don't know what the tax threshhold is in the States...
Dec 03, 2012, 08:56 PM
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
nachtschicht tigger???

(ganz deutschland schlaeft - nur tigger posted on RCG ... was sagt uns das??/all of germany is asleep, just tigger is posting on RCG ... what das THAT tell us???

We need serious heli crack control ... !!!

Latest blog entry: Random Pictures ...
Dec 03, 2012, 09:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulesz View Post
Could the old style batteries to be connected to normal charger like IMAX B6, or only to the stock one?
Many thanks!
Budasac has a good thought on that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budasac View Post
You can make connectors with plastic clothes pins also. Two screws through one side connected to the wires and simply clip the pin onto the battery.
Dec 03, 2012, 10:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulesz View Post
Many thanks!
Yes and here is a link to a picture of Daryoon's clothespin battery clip suggestion:
http://www.hacksmods.com/2012/02/charging-clip/
Dec 03, 2012, 11:01 PM
I used a busted pair of skids,and added a jst to the end of it.Then it will connect to the B6.Also you can just clip the on the alligators to the bare wires.

Quick Reply