Oct 06, 2012, 05:56 PM
GOT WINGS
Cervi: order from BG. Ordered Sept 8th.
I ordered a bnf V911 from BG on Sep 5, recieved it on Oct. 1. 26 days, last order from Banggood took 28 days. I never had a tracking number.
Latest blog entry: UMX Air Tractor BNF
to remove ads between posts
Oct 06, 2012, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfdpl686
Thanks mate will give it a butchers.
Oct 06, 2012, 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by enea 54
friends, does anyone know the reason for these vibrations? 3:30 minutes.http://youtu.be/OiC7UgzQd_c
I think "the shudders" you're seeing is the one caused by play of the main rotors.

The two blades attach after sliding over the pivot pins on the rotor head.
If there is excessive play side to side (try sliding it side to side), you get an action like that.

One of mine did it.
Solution, add a washer of some type to one (or both) of the pins that the rotors slide over.
Make sure it's not think enough that it causes the blades to bind.
They need to pivot completely freely.
Oct 06, 2012, 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicksterRC
I think "the shudders" you're seeing is the one caused by play of the main rotors.

The two blades attach after sliding over the pivot pins on the rotor head.
If there is excessive play side to side (try sliding it side to side), you get an action like that.

One of mine did it.
Solution, add a washer of some type to one (or both) of the pins that the rotors slide over.
Make sure it's not think enough that it causes the blades to bind.
They need to pivot completely freely.
Check my blog about making washers out of slices of wire insulation, although I'm assuming this is the older blade design. Newer blade and head should have little play.
Oct 06, 2012, 08:17 PM
I ordered a V911 from Bangood Labor Day Weekend and she came in today. I wasnt in any hurry, I think that's #6 LOL. This one is going to my son. I'm stockpiling them, they cant stay $20 forever. I'm disabled and my salary will never go up so while I can afford them I'm stocking up. I dont have any idea how many micro heli's I have, about every 4 ch out there available and so far the V911 cant be beat. I'm still flying my first one. I've wore out 2 batteries, probably 50 crashes and she flies as good as the day I got her. She outflies my $100 + Blades, my Trex 100, my Walkera's and my Solo's. Got a couple of yellow ones, they fly great, I just have to bind them everytime I fly.
Oct 06, 2012, 08:29 PM
Bvc
Bvc
Those that have used or are using a 9116 TX with your v911, does your rudder trim work? Mine doesn't. Aileron does.
Oct 06, 2012, 08:36 PM
Bvc
Bvc
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassiveOverkill
Check my blog about making washers out of slices of wire insulation, although I'm assuming this is the older blade design. Newer blade and head should have little play.
Not sure what I have but the play in all four are the same. The only one that shudders is the one with the stock swash. When it had the fisheye swash it did not shudder. The other three have the fisheye swash and do not shudder though one of them did before the fisheye swash.
Oct 06, 2012, 08:51 PM
Flying mostly micro's
Quote:
Originally Posted by MWShelton
I ordered a V911 from Bangood Labor Day Weekend and she came in today. I wasnt in any hurry, I think that's #6 LOL. This one is going to my son. I'm stockpiling them, they cant stay $20 forever. I'm disabled and my salary will never go up so while I can afford them I'm stocking up. I dont have any idea how many micro heli's I have, about every 4 ch out there available and so far the V911 cant be beat. I'm still flying my first one. I've wore out 2 batteries, probably 50 crashes and she flies as good as the day I got her. She outflies my $100 + Blades, my Trex 100, my Walkera's and my Solo's. Got a couple of yellow ones, they fly great, I just have to bind them everytime I fly.
They are wonderful aren't they!
Oct 06, 2012, 09:14 PM
Battery Powered==(*)==
Recieved V911 kit today from Tmart. The transmitter doesn't work at all no lights at all. And battery charger is not working no lights when I plug in battery. I hope the Copter acutally works.
What other types of 2 ghz radios will these work with? I have a Walkera WK and a Dx6i.
Last edited by tomcor; Oct 06, 2012 at 10:53 PM.
Oct 06, 2012, 09:20 PM
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcor
Recieved V911 kit today from Tmart. The transmitter doesn't work at all no lights at all. And battery charger is not working no lights when I plug in battery. I hope the Copter acutally works.
What other types of 2 ghz radios will these work with? I have a Walkera and a Dx6i.
Walkera Devo or WK? If you have a Devo, you can "make" it work if it is a 6,8 or 10 ... however, you need a working module from your tx and the skills to install it in the Devo or someone with the skills to do it for you ...
Latest blog entry: Random Pictures ...
Oct 06, 2012, 10:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bvc
Those that have used or are using a 9116 TX with your v911, does your rudder trim work? Mine doesn't. Aileron does.
I think you have to reverse the rudder on the controller
Oct 06, 2012, 10:19 PM
The neighbor kids got some 14 inch syma clone from the mall for $70 a piece.They have only seen me fly v939.I brought out my v911 and flew circles around their big coaxial slugs.Their were why don't ours move like that.
Oct 06, 2012, 11:19 PM
Bvc
Bvc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasen40
I think you have to reverse the rudder on the controller
Thanks, but it didn't work. Don't want a reversed rudder anyway.

stormforce's tech manual says

"Long press of the MENU button; after 1 second the backlight glows;
MODE Flashes; 2 is visible (to change modes, press up or down, press menu to save and exit)
Press of the MENU button and ELEV SUB F flashes - 000 ("F" suddenly appears next to the RUDD TRI)
press of the SEL button, AILE SUB L flashes - 000
press of the SEL button, THRO SUB F flashes - 000
press of the SEL button, RUDD SUB L flashes – 000
press of the SEL button, back to ELEV SUB F flashes – 000
press of the MENU button, ELEV D/R - 100%
press of the SEL button, AILE D/R flashes - 100%
press of the SEL button, RUDD D/R flashes - 100%
press of the SEL button, back to ELEV D/R flashes - 100%
press of the MENU button, ELEV REV flashes – REV
press of the SEL button, AILE REV flashes - REV
press of the SEL button, THRO REV flashes - NOA
press of the SEL button, RUDD REV flashes – REV
press of the SEL button, back to ELEV REV flashes – REV
press of the MENU button, ELEV EPA flashes - 100% (RUDD TRI changes to F)
To change the F to B, move the elevator stick forward or backward to change.

press of the SEL button, AILE EPA - 100% (RUDD TRI changes to R)
To change R to L, move the aileron stick side to side.
press of the SEL button, RUDD EPA - 100% (RUDD still at R)
To change the R to L, move the rudder stick side to side.
press of the SEL button, back to ELEV EPA flashes - 100% (RUDD TRI changes back to F)
press of the MENU button, THRO TRI 0 - 000%
press of the SEL button, THRO TRI 1 - 025%
press of the SEL button, THRO TRI 2 - 050%
press of the SEL button, THRO TRI 3 - 075%
press of the SEL button, THRO TRI 4 - 100%
press of the SEL button, back to THRO TRI 0 - 000%
press of the MENU button, back to mode - 2"

but I have no idea what any of that means, or if it matters. F, B, R, L??? Changing these didn't help, didn't seem to change anything, and I can't see how to change them back either. Not that it matters since they don't do anything.

When there is an increase in nose right yaw, rudder trim sure is nice.
Oct 06, 2012, 11:23 PM
Bvc
Bvc
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcor
What other types of 2 ghz radios will these work with? I have a Walkera WK and a Dx6i.
from Ribble
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribble
Transmitters that bind and fly the V911 helicopter

Stock V911 transmitter (and V929 quad transmitter)
Turnigy 9x and clones
FS-CT6B
DH9116
Unconfirmed report that Trex 100 is "fully compatible"

In my opinion, the best for price, performance, ease of use, is the stock V911 transmitter. But then I only fly V911's in low rates windsurfing outside, Elevator trim full forward.

Oct 07, 2012, 12:54 AM
Bvc
Bvc
I know people have said they've used the GW Xieda 9958 main motor. My Bravo SX main motor died so I tried a 9958 and it's great. Just wanted to mention, if it hasn't been, that the teeth on the 9958 are a better match in the Delrin main gear than the Bravo SX. Super smooth and quiet, and since you get more lift because it has less teeth it would probably be good for those adding a fuselage.

Quick Reply