Feb 17, 2017, 02:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelo7
Thanks for the replies! I was hoping for that answer, cause I was beginning to worry about these batts.
Well I will give you bad one with 1s battery. I had one catching on fire in my pocket. Not funny at all. If that happened at home it would be disaster if that battery was not protected in special pouch that you can buy in many places. I have few of them and feel much better. I suggest everyone to get some. its stupid to think that 1s battery cant cause any problems. Better be safe then sorry.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 17, 2017, 02:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolcaferacer
I charge mine to storage voltage 3.8-3.82V and store them in a plastic bag then a wooden cabinet along with a hundred or so other batteries. In other words nothing special.
And this wrong attitude may cause you some big problem in the future. Seriously man think about it. These batteries can start burning and if you have it stored with hundreds of other batteries what do you think will happened if one start burning ?
Feb 17, 2017, 02:29 AM
The battery that burnt in your pocket had been in recent use and still warm right?
They don't just catch on fire.
You need to either be using them or charging them.
Feb 17, 2017, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taksmara
The battery that burnt in your pocket had been in recent use and still warm right?
They don't just catch on fire.
You need to either be using them or charging them.
It only takes one out of many ,once in your life time to take your house or flat with it. You can risk it if you like I won't.
Feb 17, 2017, 06:13 PM
Thank you guys. I'm treating this batts carefully. I ended up buying on of those Lipo bags.
Feb 18, 2017, 12:59 AM
Also, be very careful with the V911! If left unattended, and not strapped down or placed in a secure case, they can come to life on their own, fly around and terrorize you children and pets.
Feb 18, 2017, 01:40 AM
Check my blog....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taksmara
Also, be very careful with the V911! If left unattended, and not strapped down or placed in a secure case, they can come to life on their own, fly around and terrorize you children and pets.
You too huh? I hate it when that happens...
Feb 18, 2017, 02:17 AM
Scary stuff.....
Feb 18, 2017, 02:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelo7
Thank you guys. I'm treating this batts carefully. I ended up buying on of those Lipo bags.
very good idea. I have few of them
Feb 23, 2017, 02:51 PM
Heligamist
Indokast talked me into getting one of these. For a $30 w/ 7 lipos and radio it's a fun little beater house heli.
Feb 24, 2017, 12:14 PM
Please call me Dana
It's also a lot of fun!
Mar 02, 2017, 04:22 AM
Just gave my old V911 a refresh and a set of new batteries. Such a sweet little bird.
Mar 02, 2017, 07:28 AM
Check my blog....
That is excellent RR.... was fun flying mine in the wind... lucky that didn't blow away as well

Are you back home or still down here?
Mar 02, 2017, 07:31 AM
Check my blog....
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokeDad
Indokast talked me into getting one of these. For a $30 w/ 7 lipos and radio it's a fun little beater house heli.
You wont be sorry

Just beware they are very addictive
Mar 20, 2017, 11:45 AM
Suspended Account

WL-4CH01-R REV:12/QBJ Receiver

Hi All :-)

Just got a new Receiver Board WL-4CH01-R REV:12/QBJ.

I did not find a photo of it here so thought I would post it.

I hope this helps.

All the best.

Mal :-)

Quick Reply