Feb 03, 2013, 12:14 PM
Bvc
Bvc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumppi T
While waiting my new Hughes s300 canopy from China, I painted the original canopy matt black and put some silver tape on it

Ahhh Yeah! That's exactly (silver/black with solo pro blades) what I thought about doing, but was too lazy and just painted it black (gloss windshield) and used steel wool to take the paint off the blades.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 03, 2013, 01:00 PM

elevator servo not working

Hi,
New out of box and elevator servo is not working. Anyone else had this problem?
Feb 03, 2013, 01:13 PM
Check wires and solder joints on/between the servo and the board.
If you have the time and inclination I suppose you might return it, depends where you bought it.
Otherwise, and if you can't fix it with soldering, the next best option is probably to get a BNF (helicopter only) from somewhere like banggood, just make sure you get one with the same battery connector. Being positive, at least you'll have a good stock of spare parts then.

Sorry you got a faulty one.
Feb 03, 2013, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 153stars
HELIOS is an other v911 size heli somewhat faster, bigger batteries, paddled flybar. Dosent bind with other nicer transmitters though.
http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Be...o-p-47798.html
What parts can I use on my v911 that are better on the helio that will make my bird better ?
Feb 03, 2013, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bvc

Ahhh Yeah! That's exactly (silver/black with solo pro blades) what I thought about doing, but was too lazy and just painted it black (gloss windshield) and used steel wool to take the paint off the blades.
That looks good
Feb 03, 2013, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6sharky9
Looking further i see the solo pro shaft is alot cheaper price wise...So is it safe to say i can remove the head from that shaft and use it without mods?..I thought i read something about having to drill another hole in the shaft..is this correct?
I ordered this one, the price went up a couple bucks though

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ls_o03_s00_i00

It comes with the shaft, collar & plastic head. In order to use with your original blades you use the original v911 head. The shaft is actually shorter than the original v911 but it has the exact same mounting points so it's no big deal.

I recommend this as a first mod for anyone, I really like it. No need to drill anything.

Clubheli.com looks cheapest in the u.s. but they might be out of stock
Feb 03, 2013, 03:41 PM

Dh 9116-26

Quick question. I just picked up a DH 9116 Tx and the throttle is super sensitive. How is it adjusted? I can get to EPA and DR for all the other channles but can't see to navigate to the throttle seting. What does the Thro Tri 1, Tri 2, Tri 3 and Tri 4 do?? Thanks.
Feb 03, 2013, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOFREDZ
Quick question. I just picked up a DH 9116 Tx and the throttle is super sensitive. How is it adjusted? I can get to EPA and DR for all the other channles but can't see to navigate to the throttle seting. What does the Thro Tri 1, Tri 2, Tri 3 and Tri 4 do?? Thanks.
Throttle setting is under D/R setting. Here is the default, just change the percentages till your happy. You also need to reverse the rudder and elevator.
press of the MENU button, ELEV REV flashes – NOA
press of the SEL button, RUDD REV flashes – NOA
press of the MENU button, THRO TRI 0 - 000%
press of the SEL button, THRO TRI 1 - 025%
press of the SEL button, THRO TRI 2 - 050%
press of the SEL button, THRO TRI 3 - 075%
press of the SEL button, THRO TRI 4 - 100%
Feb 03, 2013, 06:17 PM
Okay. I played with those 4 percentages. From 0 to 100. Throttle was still too sensitive. Either full on or off. No in between. Why are there 4 seperate adjustments? Thanks.
Feb 03, 2013, 06:26 PM
Thanks Subpixel..looks good.
Feb 03, 2013, 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ITS ME DAVID
What parts can I use on my v911 that are better on the helio that will make my bird better ?
Depends what you want heli to do precise indoors or fast out doors.
http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-V9...et-p-49035.htm
Should make precise in doors not slow it down outdoors.
Helios fly bar better for outdoors less stable indoors
Helios main motor faster out harder to control in.
I bought 5 pack of 150mah batts from bangood litle better not too much extra wieght.
Feb 03, 2013, 08:58 PM
^ thanks I want outdoors setup
Feb 03, 2013, 09:13 PM
Quote:
^ thanks I want outdoors setup
check bangood for spare heli alone $20 stock up on spares they have helios screw kit in v911 parts as well good to have.
Some have modded battery turned forward for faster forward flight.
Feb 03, 2013, 09:20 PM
I have 4 battery's but with the new version v911 style my h911 seems pretty zippy fff but haven't tried it outside yet I have been practicing flying the heli inside with the fan on high and dang it's pretty hard to control.
Feb 03, 2013, 09:27 PM
Fly it low.. and fly it fast!
Quote:
I have 4 battery's but with the new version v911 style my h911 seems pretty zippy fff but haven't tried it outside yet I have been practicing flying the heli inside with the fan on high and dang it's pretty hard to control.
I can't believe i've never thought of that!
As soon as my replacement motors come in, i'll be trying that out for some good "wind exercises".

Quick Reply