Jan 06, 2013, 03:30 AM
Against Helicopter Cruelty
Quote:
Originally Posted by ITS ME DAVID
No quads not interested in those at the moment. What's the difference between the blade nano cpx and blade sr 120?
Difference is day and night. Blade 120SR is a larger fixed pitch SR with flybar. The nano CPx is the size of an mSR (miniature 120SR), collective pitch, flybarless.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 06, 2013, 03:45 AM
I want to go a size bigger and stay fixed pitch then move later to a cp heli how about this wltoys v912 http://www.helipal.com/wl-v912-max-mini-helicopter.html
Jan 06, 2013, 04:10 AM
Against Helicopter Cruelty
I think the V912 is too early to tell. V911 is a huge success, and I hope that gets carried over to the V912. I just wish that this would not be a repeat of the S107 to S033 story. They super sized a gem and made a rock.

On the other hand, Blade 120SR is a solid machine. Stop by the Blade 120SR thread and have a look.
Jan 06, 2013, 04:29 AM
Thank you helipad
Jan 06, 2013, 05:10 AM
Vids: YouTube.com/FyreSG
My review of WLtoys V912 should be ready later.
Jan 06, 2013, 05:26 AM
^ koo can't wait.
Jan 06, 2013, 09:04 AM
Got my 2nd v911 from banggood a black and orange one but think it may have a dodgy main motor as it sounds a lot rougher and needs a LOT more throttle to fly than my other v911 does.

what do you guys think?
Jan 06, 2013, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by subpixel
Got my 2nd v911 from banggood a black and orange one but think it may have a dodgy main motor as it sounds a lot rougher and needs a LOT more throttle to fly than my other v911 does.

what do you guys think?
I think its hit and miss with these 911's Iv got 5.. scratch that lol.. 4 flying right now and they all fly a bit different. A few wobble and I wanted to return them but BG wants a video and I pay shipping to china. lol

The bad fliers end up parts choppers.

Im looking forward to the F48 or the minicp V2 after Im bored with the 911. Almost there..
Jan 06, 2013, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ITS ME DAVID
I want to go a size bigger and stay fixed pitch then move later to a cp heli how about this wltoys v912 http://www.helipal.com/wl-v912-max-mini-helicopter.html
Check out the MJX-F45. (Also known as F-645)
Jan 06, 2013, 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantScale
I think its hit and miss with these 911's Iv got 5.. scratch that lol.. 4 flying right now and they all fly a bit different. A few wobble and I wanted to return them but BG wants a video and I pay shipping to china. lol

The bad fliers end up parts choppers.

Im looking forward to the F48 or the minicp V2 after Im bored with the 911. Almost there..
Maybe I don't get out much, but this is the first vendor I've seen that expects customers to pay to return defective products. Especially one that claims to test each bird before shipping.
Jan 06, 2013, 11:00 AM
Vids: YouTube.com/FyreSG
Finally completed my review of V912!

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1803090

Now I can go to bed.
Jan 06, 2013, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribble
Posred earlier

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...postcount=8010

square CF Tail Booms:
V911 132mm x 2.00mm
I just tore up the boom removing it from the frame. The tail motor holder was easy to remove since I had two spots to hold and pull from. But once one of those points are removed, It makes removing the last difficult. Maybe I should have left the holder on and only removed the frame.

Anyway. Wonder if this carbon fiber would be a better choice for repair.

another
Jan 06, 2013, 12:22 PM
So I was considering upgrading to the Bravo SX motor, would I also need to upgrade my batteries to get the new motor to work properly? I have the two original 120 mah plus ordered 5 150 mah batteries from banggood.
Jan 06, 2013, 12:29 PM
Bvc
Bvc
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris thielsen
So I was considering upgrading to the Bravo SX motor, would I also need to upgrade my batteries to get the new motor to work properly? I have the two original 120 mah plus ordered 5 150 mah batteries from banggood.
any battery works fine with the bravo sx main motor.
Jan 06, 2013, 12:38 PM
Sir Crashalot
Quote:
Originally Posted by flightsfancy
Maybe I don't get out much, but this is the first vendor I've seen that expects customers to pay to return defective products. Especially one that claims to test each bird before shipping.
They are willing to lose a few customers rather than open themselves up for return abuse. Amazon and other big companies (like costco) can afford to have lenient return policies, BG is more like mom & pop store with very small profit margin. I don't like it either (and I'd defective items from them), but I can see where they're coming from. If you order enough from them, the savings will outweight the one or two bad items you'll get.

Quick Reply