HTS - SS Blue Sensor Station & HTS Voltage Sensor - How to Set Up
Cannot figure how to set up and connect the new HTS - SS Blue Sensor Station and HTS - Voltage Sensor to my Optima 7 Rx.
1. Does the T -Clip attach to the ESC leads, and if so, the + or - lead?
2. To what is the 3 colored twisted wire attached to?
3. To what is the 3 colored wire with black connectors attached to?
4. How is the Station powered?
5. How is the Station connected to the Rx?
Thx for your help, waldo
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||HTS - SS Blue Sensor Station & HTS Voltage Sensor - How to Set Up||waldoi||Hitec/Multiplex USA||13||Jul 23, 2012 04:10 PM|
|Discussion||HTS-SS Blue e Sensor Station release date??||*Voodoo*||Hitec/Multiplex USA||9||Nov 01, 2011 02:15 PM|
|Question||HTS-SS Sensor station cable length ?||MTheMadhatter||Hitec/Multiplex USA||3||Jun 22, 2011 05:58 AM|
|Question||HTS-SS Blue e Sensor Station Functions||MTheMadhatter||Hitec/Multiplex USA||1||Apr 25, 2011 05:21 PM|
|Discussion||Hitec HTS-SS Sensor Station||Krazykayak75||Hitec/Multiplex USA||5||Mar 20, 2011 05:13 PM|