Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Aug 18, 2012, 10:57 PM
I am a newbee, and would like to learn everything about this hobby, please send me a copy
thanks
to remove ads between posts
Aug 19, 2012, 09:16 AM
Rotor Controller
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvb59
I am a newbee, and would like to learn everything about this hobby, please send me a copy thanks
Tried putting one in your message box but it kept falling out.
Aug 20, 2012, 12:20 AM
Please send me a copy.
Aug 20, 2012, 02:45 AM
Rotor Controller
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamjustice
Please send me a copy.
Please download the attached file.
Aug 20, 2012, 04:08 AM
Eternal beginner
Hello, I would be happy if I could have a free copy.
I got addicted to helis 3 months ago, and I have still a lot to learn !

Thanks a lot !

rolmat(AT)free(dot)fr
Aug 20, 2012, 04:31 AM
Hi CaptJac, I'm a total newbie to forums etc so have no idea where to download the attached file. Please help.

Thanks
Aug 20, 2012, 07:18 AM
Rotor Controller
Quote:
Hi CaptJac, I'm a total newbie to forums etc so have no idea where to download the attached file. Please help. Thanks
This should help
Aug 20, 2012, 07:34 AM
I'd like a copy.

Thanks.
Aug 20, 2012, 03:14 PM

book

I would like to check out your book......I just started flying a dh9116 and need all the help I can get. Please let me know the price as well. My email is johnmarks@weluvcomputers.net.
Aug 21, 2012, 02:00 AM
Thanks for the sample ebook, was an informative read, where can I buy both editions?
Aug 21, 2012, 03:27 AM
Rotor Controller
Quote:
Thanks for the sample ebook, was an informative read, where can I buy both editions?
Thanks for the feedback - glad to hear it was an informative read. The full version of both eBooks are available at LULU.COM -> Link for FAQs-101 -> Link for FAQs-102.

Extract from an earlier post .. most RC helicopters sold are toys - they last a week or two - break - and that's the end of the toy. Hobbyist are a different breed - they want to know - they want to learn. Unfortunately - those who start seldom last more than a few weeks and those who last are reluctant to spend any more money than they have to - especially on books!! In other words - for all practical purposes - there is NO readership! So why would anyone ever write a book for RC helicopters? Give me a minute - I'll think of something .. It has its own reward! AND ... ummmmmm - it has its own reward? Why are school teachers the lowest on the pay scale and baseball players highest? Well now- I can step up to the plate on that one!! Zipppppppppp - oooooops - STRIKE 3!! Wanna buy a book? I went a bit overboard on the first book and marketed with Google. I still got a hole in my fuselage from that maneuver. FAQs-102 flew without Google and regained some of those loses. LULU.COM takes about 30% off the top but they have provided a very reliable downloading service for the readers and that takes a lot of the work off of me. The other 70% pays for marketing the book - almost. To all those who have downloaded my books - thank you for supporting my efforts. Knowing they are helping makes the effort all worth while. Your comments are very much appreciated.

captJac
Aug 22, 2012, 11:18 AM
I'd love a copy to john19@optonline.net if possible. Thanks
Aug 23, 2012, 02:30 AM
I would love to read your book!
JDemling@comcast.net

Thanks
Last edited by JDFiend; Aug 23, 2012 at 01:15 PM.
Aug 23, 2012, 09:22 AM
I would like a copy of your book, thanks in advance! Savagelemur@gmail.com
Aug 23, 2012, 12:03 PM
Hi Capt'n. If you are still offering the free book, please send me a copy at irwan . adinatha at you know google server for the mail .

thanks in advance