This thread is privately moderated by southern180, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 25, 2011, 06:18 AM
Trader Rating: 5
Thread OP
For Sale

E-Lunas for sale

Updated prices for the holidays

E-Luna Avalable
Luna-E is the electric edition of the glider Luna. The nose is cut off and ready for motor assembling.
For the Luna-E, only curve fuselage (rudder) is available. A canopy will be delivered together with the model. A hardware package is included with each model kit. I don't believe you can find as nice of plane for the money!!! I have been looking.

I have a limited numbers of these for-sale, The fit and finish on these is as nice as any molded plane Ive seen, The flying surfaces all have wipers and come with carbon rods. You will not be disappointed in the workmanship these have. If you don't like please send back and your money will be returned. Yes shipping is on you both ways.

Colors are what you see in the pics, wings yellow tops ect

350.00+shipping

Controls: aileron, flaps, rudder and elevator
CG: 95mm~102mm

Please reply to southern180@gmail.com

Name:Luna-E
Fuselage:1180mm
Wing Span:2000mm
Aerofoil:MH32
Wing Area:43.8dmē
Flying Weight:1250g~1450g
to remove ads between posts
Nov 25, 2011, 10:52 AM
Trader Rating: 18
Sloping the Financial Cliff
What is the lay up on those?
Nov 26, 2011, 03:56 AM
Trader Rating: 47
1+1=11 DUH
is it possible to get one of these with a good looking paint scheme? that is a major draw back for me as i like the platform but the colors are really a turn off? a major part of a planes appeal is its ability to please the owner when looking at it? am i wrong on this? i think this plane would sell like hot cakes if it had some smoking hot scheme on it? and your wilcos are suffering from the same issue. you show me something in enigma colors or ? and i am all over it. what do you guys think. because i like having a option that you are offering. so lets get some rocking scemes and colors and watch out.
Nov 28, 2011, 05:35 AM
Trader Rating: 5
Thread OP
As for the layup its glass and carbon reinforcements, As for the color the pics dont do the luna Justis , its a real nice looking yellow and read with black. I like it really easy to see and pic out which side is up or what not. As for the F5B orange, well its Hugger orange that was used on 69 chev, how could you not like that unless you drive a KIA Bottom line I dont pic the colors write Launch Model, they will do a layup in what ever you like, Just send money. And the enigma green if have seen well its green, the F5B is very much the same bird but please send your 500$$ to bob in CA im sure he needs the money for xmas

Quick Reply