This thread is privately moderated by WFLYRC, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 25, 2011, 04:22 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

To display your method on keeping your plane flying gently

Several days ago, My friend send me a query about WFT07 setting. Here Please allow me to transfer his question about it.
"I want to set a Dual Rate and Exponential Rate on my Wfly 7 Ch Tx so my planes will fly gently. In that area of the Menu there are sets of two numbers side by side but the manual does not say which one is the Low Rate and which one is the High Rate. If I get it wrong and set it too fast, the plane will go like a rocket and there will be a high risk of a crash. I must say the manual is not well explained at all. It lists each of the functions but does not say what they do to the way a plane flies. I am almost at the point of throwing it away and buying one of a different brand but that would mean I would have to buy their receivers as well - from a different company. I want to stay with you, but I need this explained"

The method to solve it is to adjustment on DR & EXPO.
If your model is Censsa . and if you want to make your plane flying gently. Beneath operating steps will be a good advice for you.
1.Turn on the transmitter, enter in "NORMAL SETTING". please choose the second item"DUAL RATE & EXPONENTAIL SETTING"
2. ON AIL. Please set the parameter on DR: + 60% and EX:+ 24%.

3.ON RUD. Please set the parameter on DR: + 60% and EX:+ 24%.

4.ON ELE. Please set the parameter on DR: + 60% and EX:+ 24%.

I would like some veteran who could share experience about this. so that the plane could flying gently.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply