Team Edge RC Kart racing hitting Nashville Tennessee. - Page 4 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Dec 12, 2011, 02:02 PM
Me Toby You?
Toby Warren's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTrouble
What? Did I miss something while I was gone?





Double Trouble
Didn't miss much bro. Same old blah blah in the hen house I guess its out Robert and them are producing a quad. I know years ago there use be a nitro quad by kyosho. It was no different than their karts. It to flopped in the 70's and 80's. Not sure why or how Robert and them obtained all the drivers they have racing. I'll probably buy one myself if most of you do the same.


Toby
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Dec 13, 2011, 09:28 AM
Thats Right!
Are they the same scale as the karts? I'm guessing since we can use our current driver figures on them.
Dec 13, 2011, 10:12 AM
Team Edge
Team Edge RC's Avatar
Hows this for a simple answer, YES


Robert
Dec 14, 2011, 11:57 AM
Registered User
CeriJonston's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Edge RC
Hows this for a simple answer, YES


Robert






Ceri
Dec 14, 2011, 04:21 PM
Just_Me
Just_me's Avatar
I'm with ceri




Just_Me
Dec 14, 2011, 09:57 PM
Thats Right!
Robert did you get your keys to the new house today?




Jeffgmann
Dec 14, 2011, 11:09 PM
Hairless Monkey
HairlessMonkey's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby Warren
Didn't miss much bro. Same old blah blah in the hen house I guess its out Robert and them are producing a quad. I know years ago there use be a nitro quad by kyosho. It was no different than their karts. It to flopped in the 70's and 80's. Not sure why or how Robert and them obtained all the drivers they have racing. I'll probably buy one myself if most of you do the same.


Toby

Did you get a look at it Toby?



HairlessMonkey
Dec 15, 2011, 08:37 PM
Whats Black and has 24's?
GottaCuda's Avatar
If they go over like the karts I may buy one.



Gottacuda
Dec 15, 2011, 09:11 PM
Team Edge
Team Edge RC's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffGmann
Robert did you get your keys to the new house today?




Jeffgmann
Sure did Jeff. We ended up with 3 keys and garage door openers. Were ready to get stuff in boxes and make the move now. Last night it all hit us.



Robert
Dec 15, 2011, 09:20 PM
Registered User
CeriJonston's Avatar
Congrats Robert. See ya in chat.



Ceri
Dec 15, 2011, 10:35 PM
MightyDog
DigDug's Avatar
So whens the house party Robert?

Digdug
Dec 16, 2011, 06:52 PM
1fastrckart
I don't know about his house party and who cares but the quad4 pixs are up.



Fastkart
Dec 17, 2011, 11:04 AM
Team Edge
Team Edge RC's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fastrckart
I don't know about his house party and who cares but the quad4 pixs are up.



Fastkart
Maybe a small 40X40 on road quad kart house party? Our driveway pad leading to the garage in back is large. I could also carry the track into the garge floor to. Hmmmm, BBQ ribs for first place, second could be burgers, last hotdogs ROLF! Loosers can go down to Mickey Ds!



Robert
Dec 17, 2011, 12:16 PM
Registered User
I'm in. Throw out a date early so I can schedule myself off work.



Trek
Dec 18, 2011, 08:59 PM
DMonster
dmonster's Avatar
Is anyone getting the quad? If more join in then I may grab one.




D'


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion L@@K Team Edge RC kart for sale DigDug Large Scale Cars 375 Mar 31, 2013 05:31 PM
Question Team Edge RC indoor Kart racing? Team Edge RC Large Scale Cars 244 Mar 27, 2013 09:42 PM
Discussion Nitro Racing Kart, Live Axle, Chain Drive, Disc Brakes, Recoil Start CONDOR2 Nitro and Glow Power Cars 1 May 19, 2011 09:52 PM