Nov 28, 2014, 12:43 PM
Just saw this after I placed a large order from GLB, I Pray my items will reached me, unfortunately I didnt op for trace mail.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 28, 2014, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffSwk
Just saw this after I placed a large order from GLB, I Pray my items will reached me, unfortunately I didnt op for trace mail.
PayPal is you friend if there is an issue, just be sure to file a claim timely if required,
Dec 04, 2014, 07:08 PM
So do you guys think i would be safe buying 4 of these from GLB?

http://www.goodluckbuy.com/q-motor-5...c-balance.html

I am thinking to have all 4 sent separately to try to avoid some taxes or i can get two from an ebay seller and then once i've bought their last two in stock they will restock with at least another two for me!
Either way I'm not feeling comfortable about it and thats how i ended up here after a google search. Funny how i keep ending up here recently!

Guys what do you think about these motors? Has anybody got any experience with them?

Perhaps i will buy 2 from the ebay seller and two from GLB? That way one has to be less of a headache than the other and i can be happy once half of it gets here! I'm still thinking to separate the orders to try to avoid import tax but then there is a bigger chance of one getting lost in the post. So yea i guess paypal will protect me and perhaps punish the seller if the post office loose the items (that somehow doesn't seem fair does it?).
But if something does go wrong it's still a hassle. But i don't see these anywhere else for sale so….. Seems like a decent power to weight ratio. I have seen that some of the big gimbal motors are similar. Is there a thread on using these large gimbal motors as multi rotor motors? I think i read something about it in the long fly thread.
Dec 04, 2014, 10:52 PM
My order was also very smooth. Takes 10 to 14 days.
Dec 09, 2014, 12:37 AM
ANYBODY have a physical address for GoodluckBuy ?
Dec 09, 2014, 08:11 AM
Sounds like a research project. I'll try that later when I have a little more time.
Jan 29, 2015, 04:09 AM
here is my very frustrating live chat with GLB..

Goodluckbuy 02:20:31 GMT
Hello Seb, my name is Goodluckbuy, how may I help you?
Seb 02:21:26 GMT
i need a confirmation email for order number 418599
Goodluckbuy 02:23:01 GMT
hi there
Seb 02:24:19 GMT
?
Goodluckbuy 02:26:52 GMT
sorry , the order 418599 is ok , it is process now , but no confirmation email
Seb 02:27:27 GMT
i need a confirmation email, if you cannot provide that i need to cancel the order
Goodluckbuy 02:28:37 GMT
OrderID:418599 2015-1-29-196 Country: Shipping Method:Ship With Tracking No
this is your order
but has no adress

*** note, at this point i had enough because this was the second person i was talking to and the whole experience put me off and i decided to order elsewhere ***

Seb 02:29:27 GMT
please cancel the order
can you confirm please
Goodluckbuy 02:33:48 GMT
get the email ??
get the email ??
Seb 02:35:08 GMT
yes i did get your email but i do not feel comfortable going ahead with the order since you don't have my address even though i filled out the form. something is wrong with your online system and it is very slow.
please cancel the order and confirm
Goodluckbuy 02:35:47 GMT
get the email ??
Seb 02:36:37 GMT
please cancel the order
i need a confirmation email that my order has been cancelled
Goodluckbuy 02:40:55 GMT
get the email ??

*** it's like I'm talking to a robot ***

will you please provide us the detail shipping address?
Name:
Detail address:
City:
State/province:
Zip code:
Phone number:
get the email ??
Name:
Detail address:
City:
State/province:
Zip code:
Phone number:
Seb 02:43:54 GMT
i have just asked you three times to cancel my order.
i will try once more.. Can you please cancel my order. I no longer want the product.
Goodluckbuy 02:48:02 GMT
get the email ??
Name:
Detail address:
City:
State/province:
Zip code:
Phone number:

*** sigh, gotten absolutely nowhere after 30 minutes. i can safely say i will not be shopping at GLB again. Banggood on the other hand don't seem too bad. ***
Jun 14, 2015, 06:37 AM
I purchased a NAZA M lite + GPS combo from Goodluckbuy.com on June 11, 2015. Value of order was $131. 15 US. Seemed like a good deal.
They never confirmed my order by e-mail and have not responded to my e-mails (about 5 of them I think). I should have read this thread before .. Goodluckbuy.com has really bad customer service.
SOLUTION: Luckily (no pun intended), the transaction had not gone through my credit card, so I cancelled the card and e-mailed Goodluckbuy.com one last time to let them know the order is now cancelled.
Won't buy from them again .. too risky and I believe they're delivery times are excessive based on this thread and others on the net about this vendor.
Good luck to those that do purchase from them.
Jan 17, 2020, 05:39 AM
Brett
Is goodluckbuy still in bussiness ?

I get a message below like im being blocked

Access Denied!!!
Contact [email protected] for help!

Quick Reply