Old Nov 16, 2011, 05:43 PM
Find More Posts by BlizzardWhite
Discussion

Has anybody used this set up? RC-Tech 2.4GHz / 10mW video transmission set

Hey Everyone,

I'm looking to get a 10 mW, 2.4 Ghz video Tx/Rx. Being that I am just getting into this area of RC's. Any suggestions? The link I posted is for the set up I am looking at.

Does anybody have good or bad experience with this set up?
http://rc-tech.ch/index.php/en/hobby...category_id=52

Thanks in advance.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 16, 2011, 07:55 PM
Find More Posts by VRflyer
Live FPV or Die
I don`t use it, but I saw it working and it is very good. The quality of transmission is excellent for a 10mw tx. If you can not exceed 10 mw of power, i recommend it.

But you must nor use 2.4ghz for video transmission if you use a 2.4 radio. And you will not be able to fly with someone using 2.4 radio or your video will be shut down
Old Nov 20, 2011, 05:23 PM
Find More Posts by BlizzardWhite
Quote:
But you must nor use 2.4ghz for video transmission if you use a 2.4 radio. And you will not be able to fly with someone using 2.4 radio or your video will be shut down
I've already done that and didn't have a problem with it at all. I understand it limits the range, but fortunately I don't have a high requirement for range.