Thread Tools
Nov 19, 2012, 05:05 PM
H&H
H&H
H&H Hobbies
H&H's Avatar
Holiday Price drop! Still Free Shipping!
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Nov 20, 2012, 02:18 AM
Registered User
What, even to me in Scotland! you're a star!!I'll have two!
Nov 20, 2012, 11:28 AM
Always, against the wind
Thetis's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by drambuidhe View Post
What, even to me in Scotland! you're a star!!I'll have two!
Do you have "Thanksgiving" on 11/22 ? If not you are out of luck pal
Nov 26, 2012, 01:02 PM
Registered User
Dr. Bogger's Avatar
I have a X-350 on the way. Should be here on the Nov. 29th.

Few Questions:
  1. What higher capacity Batteries are available? How do I know which ones will fit?
  2. How do I tell if the blade grips are the newer version?
  3. Does the HP Longer Shaft come stock now days, or do i still have to buy it seperately?
  4. Is this compatible with any other radio transmitters?
Nov 27, 2012, 03:18 PM
H&H
H&H
H&H Hobbies
H&H's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Bogger View Post
I have a X-350 on the way. Should be here on the Nov. 29th.

Few Questions:
  1. What higher capacity Batteries are available? How do I know which ones will fit?
  2. How do I tell if the blade grips are the newer version?
  3. Does the HP Longer Shaft come stock now days, or do i still have to buy it seperately?
  4. Is this compatible with any other radio transmitters?
1. I don't know of any higher capacity that will fit but I sell higher C- less expensive lipos that fit perfectly.
2. If you post a photo, I can confirm the new blade grips by seeing them.
3. The longer shaft only comes stock on the Military version.
4. You are required to use the Tx that comes with the package.
Nov 27, 2012, 03:20 PM
H&H
H&H
H&H Hobbies
H&H's Avatar
BTW, Not only do i have the best prices on these helis, I am offering free shipping to the US on both helis and Brushless upgrade packages!
www.HHHobbies.com
Nov 29, 2012, 04:44 PM
Registered User
Dr. Bogger's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by H&H View Post
BTW, Not only do i have the best prices on these helis, I am offering free shipping to the US on both helis and Brushless upgrade packages!
www.HHHobbies.com
Hello,

Is this the right part for the longer blade shaft to help avoid blade strikes?
http://www.hhhobbies.com/index.php?m...roducts_id=470

Is this the right battery for my X-350?
http://www.hhhobbies.com/index.php?m...roducts_id=555
Nov 29, 2012, 05:33 PM
H&H
H&H
H&H Hobbies
H&H's Avatar
The shaft is the correct part.
The battery is not.
this is the battery That you want. http://www.hhhobbies.com/index.php?m...roducts_id=239
I will include an adapter if you mention that is it for an X350 when You order
Nov 29, 2012, 06:09 PM
Staying Frosty
Hellsiege's Avatar
http://www.hhhobbies.com/index.php?m...ea5q57b72c9ck7

This product page says a prop, but shows a 9g servo... just FYI
Latest blog entry: Construction Projects - Updated
Nov 29, 2012, 06:15 PM
Registered User
Dr. Bogger's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellsiege View Post
http://www.hhhobbies.com/index.php?m...ea5q57b72c9ck7

This product page says a prop, but shows a 9g servo... just FYI
Yup, I see that too!
Nov 29, 2012, 06:21 PM
Registered User
Dr. Bogger's Avatar
I got a question.. When I received the X350, i also got a pack of spare tail rotor blades, and i noticed there are two different types / styles of tail blades.. One is more of a curved type, and the other is more square-ish.

What is the difference and why is there two different types for this heli? The heli came with the square-ish type stock.
Nov 29, 2012, 07:15 PM
H&H
H&H
H&H Hobbies
H&H's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellsiege View Post
http://www.hhhobbies.com/index.php?m...ea5q57b72c9ck7

This product page says a prop, but shows a 9g servo... just FYI
That's just a problem with the site. The photo probably got named wrong when the item was posted... We'll fix that.
Nov 29, 2012, 07:17 PM
H&H
H&H
H&H Hobbies
H&H's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Bogger View Post
I got a question.. When I received the X350, i also got a pack of spare tail rotor blades, and i noticed there are two different types / styles of tail blades.. One is more of a curved type, and the other is more square-ish.

What is the difference and why is there two different types for this heli? The heli came with the square-ish type stock.
Good question. I have yet to try the rounded ones on mine. Perhaps they are a different pitch for more or maybe less aggressive performance.
Nov 29, 2012, 07:19 PM
Registered User
Dr. Bogger's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by H&H View Post
Good question. I have yet to try the rounded ones on mine. Perhaps they are a different pitch for more or maybe less aggressive performance.
Could you maybe try and post back what the difference is? I'm more of a beginner, so if the round ones are less-aggressive, i will probably use that for the learning curve.
Nov 29, 2012, 08:08 PM
H&H
H&H
H&H Hobbies
H&H's Avatar
If I get an answer from Global Hobby I will let you know. But I'm only guessing about the blades.
I would recommend flying it without the tail motor engaged until you gain confidence. It actually has pretty good authority in 4 channel mode.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Best Coaxial for outside in 5 to 7mph wind? ghostware Coaxial Helicopters 4 Mar 23, 2010 04:56 PM
Question Any Micro capable of flying in 5-10 mph wind? CaptPJB Micro Ready-to-Fly 31 Jun 07, 2008 08:25 AM
Discussion HBFP-like heli capable of flight in wind?? stoddardvilla Micro Helis 9 Apr 19, 2007 10:56 AM