Thread Tools
Dec 30, 2011, 01:38 PM
Simple is the best
Mini Boards added hardware section in first page.

Mini Boards (36mm)

Name: Miniwii_FDTI.jpg
Views: 39
Size: 142.4 KB
Description: Name: naze.jpg
Views: 47
Size: 170.8 KB
Description: Name: CC Top angle.jpg
Views: 39
Size: 133.8 KB
Description:

MiniWii / FunFly Controller "Naze" / Openpilot CopterControl
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Dec 30, 2011, 05:36 PM
Quad Erat Demonstrandum
scousethief's Avatar
Hi Widelec , on 2 cell i cannot get enough power to rise more than 4-5 inches using the silver HK motors , the batteries are good quality and relatively new. Using the 3 cell there is more than enough power (10x batteries ran through them so far motors do not become warm) I have tried both 2 and 3 bladed props.
The package containing the upper and lower 50mm decks arrived today , thank you , unfortunately the package had been ripped by Royal mail on accident but it is not a problem i used other parts in their place.
Dec 31, 2011, 01:56 AM
Simple is the best


Happy new years dear friends.
Best Regards.
Erman
Dec 31, 2011, 03:50 AM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
No... still 31 here..

Thanks..
Dec 31, 2011, 10:50 AM
Registered User

BambuCopter Mini


I came across these motors on RC Timer and wondered if anyone had tried these and wether everyone feels they are suitable for the mini quad.

http://www.rctimer.com/index.php?gOo...1&productname=

Mike
Jan 01, 2012, 03:07 AM
Dreamer
Can someone tell me what size screws are needed for the A1510 motors, are they M2 or M2.5, or M3? and what length would work well for this frame. I'm just trying to plan ahead for when my 1510 motors arrive and the comments have indicated that the supplied screws are a bit short.

Mark
Jan 01, 2012, 04:29 AM
Simple is the best
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaz1104 View Post
Can someone tell me what size screws are needed for the A1510 motors, are they M2 or M2.5, or M3? and what length would work well for this frame. I'm just trying to plan ahead for when my 1510 motors arrive and the comments have indicated that the supplied screws are a bit short.

Mark
Hi Mark,
A1510 motors come with M2.5 x 4mm screw set. Sufficient lengths, but if do you planing use thin washers you need 5mm screw.
Jan 01, 2012, 04:31 AM
Multirotor Builder!!!!!
The A1510 motors where can you get those at.
Jan 01, 2012, 04:32 AM
Simple is the best
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehawkey View Post
I came across these motors on RC Timer and wondered if anyone had tried these and wether everyone feels they are suitable for the mini quad.

http://www.rctimer.com/index.php?gOo...1&productname=

Mike
Mike,
I had no experience with any of these motors
Jan 01, 2012, 04:34 AM
Simple is the best
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc3wins View Post
The A1510 motors where can you get those at.
dealextreme.com , dinodirect.com and hobbydream.com selling A1510 motors.
Jan 01, 2012, 04:48 AM
Simple is the best

HexaStar Build Log


I'm starting HexaStar build today.
I will use A1510 motor, Turnigy 10A esc, GWS 5x3 triblade propeller. I'm planning 3s lipo. I have 3s 1300mAh.




Name: DSC_3320_Small.JPG
Views: 40
Size: 120.7 KB
Description: Name: DSC_3321_Small.JPG
Views: 39
Size: 110.3 KB
Description: Name: DSC_3322_Small.JPG
Views: 39
Size: 110.1 KB
Description:

Name: DSC_3323_Small.JPG
Views: 35
Size: 114.7 KB
Description: Name: DSC_3324_Small.JPG
Views: 40
Size: 121.4 KB
Description: Name: DSC_3325_Small.JPG
Views: 53
Size: 134.3 KB
Description:
Jan 01, 2012, 05:00 AM
Dreamer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Widelec View Post
Hi Mark,
A1510 motors come with M2.5 x 4mm screw set. Sufficient lengths, but if do you planing use thin washers you need 5mm screw.
Thanks .....
Jan 01, 2012, 05:14 AM
Multirotor Builder!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Widelec View Post
dealextreme.com , dinodirect.com and hobbydream.com selling A1510 motors.
I was afraid of that. two of the worst places to order from. hobby dream I have never heard of, but they don't seem to have them in stock. I tried ordering those motors from dino direct, and used fast shipping. and after 2 weeks and they still haven't shipped yet I got my money back. I was hoping for an actual hobby store.
Jan 01, 2012, 05:17 AM
Mmmmmmm!
WiseDuck's Avatar
Am I the only one who cannot find the A1510 motors anymore on Hobbydream? I ordered 5 from that website, as soon as I placed the order I can no longer find the page with the motors, I just get "This page doesn't exist." It's almost like I bought the last 5. But hey, my package was shipped a while ago so the motors should be here on Friday.

I need to buy more screws tho, why did they have to go with M2.5 of all sizes?! I had to look hard for M2 screws, gonna have the same problem again. And I need longer screws since I don't feel comfortable tightening these right up against the plastic when I have small washers right here.
Jan 01, 2012, 05:30 AM
Simple is the best
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc3wins View Post
I was afraid of that. two of the worst places to order from. hobby dream I have never heard of, but they don't seem to have them in stock. I tried ordering those motors from dino direct, and used fast shipping. and after 2 weeks and they still haven't shipped yet I got my money back. I was hoping for an actual hobby store.
My 4 motor arrived to me from hobbydream, I check now again from order detail (16g 2200KV Outrunner Brushless Motor Type 1510)
but (the product was not found.)

My 6 motor arrived from dinodirect. (Processing time take 2 weeks., shipping time 2 weeks).
Try dealextreme.com


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion BambuCopter *BlueBird QuadCopter, BlueBird TriCopter* SmallQuad 450 AirFrames Widelec Multirotor Drone Talk 343 May 25, 2013 03:00 PM
Discussion HK has a new mini quad frame Pintac Multirotor Drone Talk 20 Sep 28, 2011 10:04 AM
Sold Quad frame for sale!!! previously listed. as full quad. tc3wins Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 3 Aug 25, 2011 08:56 AM
Sold Mini Quad with G10 frame RXR tc3wins Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 4 Jul 21, 2011 11:05 PM