This thread is privately moderated by RCFLYBOY1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 15, 2011, 06:05 AM
Find More Posts by RCFLYBOY1
CERTIFIED CRASH ARTIST
Discussion

No title

I am sitting around at 4am and thinking of a new plane.I really like a beaver,Those big fat bouncy tires for landing in the snow in Alaska.The old weathered red and white paint scheme.That wonderful springy landing gear.Maybe FLOATS ??? A good size would be a 50 inch span.Removable wing for easy transport.Plenty of electric power or maybe gasser.Could there be one out there on a shelf or in a cabinet or even on the floor no not the floor.I guess once the sun comes up I could start my search.Is it possible will I find my perfect Beaver?I wonder are plans available or a KIT could be an ARF maybe a RTF? Could it be will my search for that perfect plane end or is all this just a DREAM?? I am off to my layzboy for some more ZZZZZZZZSS
SEE Y'ALL SOON
JIM
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 15, 2011, 09:12 AM
Find More Posts by Charles B
Old retired Electronics Fart
Look at the FunCub plane . It has large tires no need for skies/floats in snow.
They do sell floats for it, I have a pair for mine. There good in water.

Good luck
Old Nov 16, 2011, 09:52 AM
Find More Posts by RCFLYBOY1
CERTIFIED CRASH ARTIST

Fun Cub

Wow you hit the nail on the head with that plane just watched a video and it is great the guy flying plane even had it hovering.It has optional floats available and I can fabricate ski's if needed.the nose is not as round and squished as the DHC-2 but I think it will fill my needs perfectand all for 120.00 bucks.as I said in the beginning WOW!!!!!! Thanks Jim