Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
Old Nov 14, 2011, 04:04 PM
Find More Posts by Timewarp
Life is simple Eat, Sleep, Fly
Discussion

Ramstein, Kaiserslautern Germany RC Flyers

I am looking to meet up with some more RC enthusiasts here in Germany in and or around the Ramstein / Kaiserslautern area. If anyone is interested in linking up send me a note. I fly with a few friends and would love to add some new faces to the group.

Thanks

Rich
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 14, 2011, 08:24 PM
Find More Posts by NCRealEstateGuy
I Used To Have More Free Time!
Old "K - Town"!
After 911, I was activated for a year and wprked at Ramstein AFB and lived at Sembach. I visited and partied in "K - Town" quite a bit. I enjoyed my stay while in Europe. I hope you are too.
I can not help you out concerning your post... good luck.
Old Nov 23, 2011, 10:55 AM
Find More Posts by Timewarp
Life is simple Eat, Sleep, Fly
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCRealEstateGuy View Post
Old "K - Town"!
After 911, I was activated for a year and wprked at Ramstein AFB and lived at Sembach. I visited and partied in "K - Town" quite a bit. I enjoyed my stay while in Europe. I hope you are too.
I can not help you out concerning your post... good luck.
Yea it is a nice area, I have been over here for a number of years. Eastern life is a little differant than western life but I do enjoy the community and the culture )
Old Nov 23, 2011, 12:04 PM
Find More Posts by papabearflying
Contact the DMFV they´ll put you in touch with local flyers that you can hook up with.
Old Nov 23, 2011, 07:31 PM
Find More Posts by Captain Dunsel
About 20 years ago, there was a "Rhineland-Pfalz Fliers Club" that flew off a field in Rothselberg. If there still are some hobby shops in K-Town, you could check with them -- we used to walk to them from Kaiserslautern housing (Colorado Strasse).

CD