Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by Tim K, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 14, 2011, 12:18 PM
Find More Posts by Tim K
Trader Rating: 3
For Sale

Mountain Models Switchback Sport

I built this kit back when it first came out, lo these many moons ago. It's a great flying little airplane, and the perfect aileron trainer. It has many, many flights on it, but no crashes. It does have a couple of holes in the covering from landing in the weeds, but is otherwise in great shape. I have the GWS motor, gearbox and prop that I'll include though it's not shown in the pics. Nothing else is included.

Here's a link to the manufacturers site: http://www.mountainmodels.com/produc...roducts_id=225

$65 shipped CONUS.

to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 21, 2011, 12:59 PM
Find More Posts by Tim K
Still available...
Old Apr 17, 2012, 11:53 AM
Find More Posts by czechyour6
Trader Rating: 49
überprüfen Sie Ihre sechs
wow you cant even get the kit shipped for that ! Almost finished with mine, this would get someone in the air FAST
Old Apr 27, 2012, 02:03 PM
Find More Posts by Skills4life
The journey is the destination
Still available? Interested.