DiaLFonZo-Copter - Flight controller shield
Now Availible at WWW.MyRcBuild.COM
Here is our new flight controller shield.
This is the first batch and still need to fly and test it.
I have assembled one this morning.
Here is the feature:
- MultiWii shield
- Arduino Pro Mini 5v 16mhz
- ITG-3200 direct fit (Sparkfun)
- BMA180 direct fit (Sparkfun)
- HMC5843 direct fit (Sparkfun)
- SEN-10530 direct fit (Sparkfun)
- BMP085 direct fit (Sparkfun)
- Logic Level Converter direct fit
- Wii Motion Plus port
- Hole to pass Nunshuck, or others, wire from top to bottom.
- 2 LED per side (Drive by the BEC 5v and have each it's own resistor pad)
- Back LED are connected to Pin13 which blink while calibrating etc..
- Low voltage Port for IMU accessible.
- BlueSkyRc bluetooth dongle port with right pinout. (If you solder the pins that go from Arduino to PCB)
- All Breakout board can be mounted on top or bottom. The Baro can be mounted vertical also.
- 45mm standard mounting holes
Here is a "Render" of the board:
Front & Back:
Some components lay down on table before assembling:
Board mounted to my G10Quad and powered:
Complete Quad (The board is on top but will be inside for flight)
Forgot to put some links
Last edited by Dialfonzo; Jan 05, 2012 at 05:21 PM.
Still need to know what people want and also want to pay.. LOL
I can make package all assembled... so yes..
The LM117 3.3v is always included.
Can you solder Pins ?
If "Yes" then you can probably assemble one.
And you can put the sensors you want.
Which sensors are you interested in ?
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Build Log||Building a palm size quad-copter & Introducing a new simple flight controller||thanhTran||Mini Multirotors||1393||Sep 16, 2014 04:40 PM|
|Build Log||mini Y6 copter 220mm diameter KK controller||(cn)senfang||Multirotor Talk||3||Sep 17, 2011 08:34 AM|
|Sold||Assembled MultiWiiCopter Controller w/shield||BloomingtonFPV||Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)||2||Feb 27, 2011 10:20 AM|
|Alert||SHUTTLE COPTER, old free flight gyro copter, boomerang||flyingwing12||Auto Gyros||5||Jan 01, 2011 09:22 PM|