Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by nom, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 11, 2011, 09:37 PM
nom
Find More Posts by nom
nom
Yippee!

Parkflyer Mustangs

Well I decided to dip into airframe kits and the first one was the Parkzone Mustang airframe. At the same time I ordered the PZ mustang my Tower Hobbies mustang finally came back into stock and was also shipped. Installation of electronics in the PZ airframe was easier than expected and I also added a rudder which was also a breeze. I did have to modify both planes to be able to use larger batteries and that was a bit more work than I thought it would be. Both mustangs are fun to fly, the TH mustang is a bit heavier due to the wood in the fuse but it has the option of landing gears which the PZ doesn't unless I decide to install stuff. The TH landing gears suck so I will probably order the PZ Corsair landing gears for it. I am now a huge fan of PZ airframes, will order another warbird. I just need to decide which warbird to get, Spitfire, P47D, or BF109 and will make it a 4s for the power and speed.
to remove ads between posts