First Blog - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by Angel RC Design, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 25, 2013, 02:42 PM
Haven't seen a IC ducted fan in a long time, nice collection of planes you have here
Apr 11, 2017, 07:23 PM

Barracuda/ F15

Angel, I want that F15 or that Barracuda buddy! man your a top builder and monocoter***** that black T38 put my name on that Jet! which F15 Kit was that, or was it your scratch build? it looks like a Sun Set Models F15 from back in the day. I built a Sun Set F15 30 yrs ago when I lived in Mesquite Texas. also I have a Byron F16 needs redone> its rough. but I have 2 sets of wings and tail feathers (stabs for it) I also built a thorp brothers F20 Tiger Shark 30 yes ago. and all the small Jets Nick Ziroli put out for Bob Kress RK 740 fans. Bob Kress was the chief designer on the Grumman F14 TomCat he was the president of Grumman Air Craft. I met him in Ft Worth Texas twice at the first 2 Greater S/W fan flys. Nick too. Nick worked on the Swing Wing mechanism on the F14. they both retired from Grumman Aircraft. Bob and I was good friends! I kept in touch with him until he got sick. he died 8 yrs ago of a horrible cancer

your T38 is amazing*****

I am not putting pressure on you but sure hope we can deal some more and fly big Jets together!

take care*****

Gary
Sep 28, 2017, 07:59 PM

very nice collection of jets any old nitro ducted fan jets ?

Im going retro here in colorado Im looking for older nitro ducted fan jets to campain lets bring back the