Aug 01, 2012, 01:33 PM
Mark
mewert's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruddbucket View Post
Crudd, that is sad news. I feel your pain as you most likely lost your camera as well. Maybe on the next one you can have some kind of floatation gear on it, but will the skipper stop the ship to retrieve your quad? Anyway, your vids are awesome and I hope to see more in the future.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Aug 01, 2012, 01:35 PM
I never finish anyth
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewert View Post
Crudd, that is sad news. I feel your pain as you most likely lost your camera as well. Maybe on the next one you can have some kind of floatation gear on it, but will the skipper stop the ship to retrieve your quad? Anyway, your vids are awesome and I hope to see more in the future.
The cost to slow the ship down and get it back up to speed is 100X more that the value of the quad, camera gear and if he through his TX into the water.
Aug 01, 2012, 01:41 PM
Mark
mewert's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCrites View Post
The cost to slow the ship down and get it back up to speed is 100X more that the value of the quad, camera gear and if he through his TX into the water.
Yeah, I kind of figured that much. But, he does have the best video I have ever seen taken with a MC!!
Aug 01, 2012, 01:58 PM
Registered User
mauromassari's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewert View Post
Yeah, I kind of figured that much. But, he does have the best video I have ever seen taken with a MC!!
100% agree with that.

Mauro
Aug 01, 2012, 02:03 PM
KG7TTQ - Las Vegas
mark_q's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrites View Post
audible sigh
+1.
Latest blog entry: 390 Degree Geared Pan and Tilt
Aug 01, 2012, 02:10 PM
Registered User
Glenstr's Avatar
that video was amazingly smooth, curious how the camera was mounted. Bummer losing the quad for sure though.
Aug 01, 2012, 03:35 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fstclyz View Post
I have a EZuhf for my Zephyr and want to use it on my quad with NAZA. Are they compatible and is it an easy hookup/connection?

Thx,

CD
nope, Naza doesn't support ppm, LOL.
Aug 01, 2012, 03:48 PM
BldrFlyr
Fstclyz's Avatar
Why is that funny?
Aug 01, 2012, 03:58 PM
Registered User
Mustflynow's Avatar
Glad to see you back TC!

Hope your brief absence was productive :-)
Aug 01, 2012, 06:48 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fstclyz View Post
Why is that funny?
its funny because its like the only fc that doesn't.
and its funnier still, because it takes 5 minutes to implement.
yet it took them a year to bring it to wkm. so give it a couple years for Naza.
Aug 02, 2012, 03:18 AM
Registered User
hey anyone knows for sure that does naza gimbal outputs do 400hz since some updates ? atleast WKM is updated to do so.
Aug 02, 2012, 03:35 AM
Suspended Account
They were 100 last i checked. I'm on:
Naza Firmware* v2.012012-05-31
Aug 02, 2012, 06:49 AM
Registered User
Mustflynow's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by timecop View Post
They were 100 last i checked. I'm on:
Naza Firmware* v2.012012-05-31
TC some post way back you mentioned the gimbal issues but I can't find it, just wonder if the naza works on digital or analog servos???
Aug 02, 2012, 06:58 AM
Suspended Account
At 100Hz that would be digital, analogs would just buzz/heat up.
Aug 02, 2012, 07:00 AM
I never finish anyth
Quote:
Originally Posted by peeteee View Post
hey anyone knows for sure that does naza gimbal outputs do 400hz since some updates ? atleast WKM is updated to do so.
This update was supposed to happen by the end of July.... guess we should have asked which year....


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product DJI WooKong-M Autopilot System for multirotors **Owners Thread** DJI INNOVATIONS Multirotor Drone Electronics 20298 Mar 20, 2017 03:26 AM
New Product MultiWiiCopter "MiniWii" FC - Cheap, small 6DOF FC JussiH Multirotor Drone Talk 707 Jan 01, 2013 08:54 AM
Discussion DJI Innovation helicopter autopilot XP.3.1 for European customers JoelT Aerial Photography 2 Sep 24, 2009 11:43 AM
New Product United Hobbies FC 28-05 & FC 28-22 brushless outrunners $5.95 ea. JawaSnack Hot Online Deals 9 Jul 17, 2007 10:31 AM
Futaba FC-18 teacher to FC-16 pupil problem . jmquetin Radios 5 Nov 02, 2004 06:48 AM