This thread is privately moderated by foufly, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 07, 2011, 02:52 AM
Find More Posts by foufly
Cool

latest original wing

With thanks to Braque.
It flies a dream, glides and turns immaculately in thermals, with low,fast sweeps and simple acrobatics.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 07, 2011, 03:28 PM
Find More Posts by Vapor Trails
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
Very interesting model here; I was wondering if you have plans or if you might be able to direct me to where I can find more information on this unique airplane.
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Please kill isis
Old Nov 08, 2011, 11:30 AM
Find More Posts by foufly
It is my own design , and I am really lazy about making plans. I will put up more photos . it is very easy - flat bottomed section 3mm depron with foam or balsa ribs 5cm apart ,3mm depron top ; A bit of sanding and covered with tissue paper,glued down with water-based varnish.
I make most of my planes like this - look on my blog , there may be pictures of the construction technique.