Nov 04, 2011, 05:10 PM
Shining a light on the hobby.
Thread OP
Discussion

RCG Podcast #9 - Hitec, 9 Time Funfly Champ, Event Coverage and more!

The official RCGroups podcast is out again!
This month I talk to:

SleepyC - from FlyingGiants.com. We go over the JR Indoor, VRC - virtual RC racing on the intrawebs, glow vs. electric and more.

Jerry L. Smith - 9 time funfly champion and good friend. Jerry L. and I talk about philosophies of competition, electric delta wings, and what we are up to as RC pilots.

Shawn Spiker - sales manager at Hitec. Shawn and I talk about the soon to be released updated EasyStar, their new amazing water proof servos, how to update your radio and more!

Jim Bourke - owner of RCGroups. JB and I talk about golf, art, guns, and nude models...and we also talk a little about all the new changes to the site.

Check it out!!
Last edited by Jim T.; Nov 04, 2011 at 05:17 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 07, 2011, 06:12 AM
London RC Project
thank you for another episode, friend! Always great to listen to it while working or chilling!

I took the liberty of plugging it on our UK-based blog, as I think every opportunity to advertise this enterprise is worth taking, especially on this side of the Pond, where things are slower than in North America in terms of RC and the amount of 'awesome' produced country-wide:-)

---
BrotherBloat
London RC Project
www.rc-forc3.com
Nov 08, 2011, 03:58 PM
Thread OP
Thanks for listening an sharing!
Nov 09, 2011, 11:23 AM
New Beeeeee
Oh nice! I'll have to check it out.
Nov 11, 2011, 08:03 PM
Great I listened to the last one a lot. keep it up!
Nov 17, 2011, 12:44 PM

Thanks Guys

Thanks Jim T. and Sleepy for doing this. I really enjoyed heraing words from everyone, Especially J.L.Smith. He's the Man!

Take Care guys and Happy Holidays!

Planebender
Nov 18, 2011, 06:12 PM
CV-63/VR-62
Has anybody else had trouble subscribing to the RCG podcasts on their Androids?
I'm using Byond Pod and when I search RCG Podcast it will only bring up a news feed.
Nov 20, 2011, 10:48 PM
turkeyfeet
Mr. Smith has always been a class act.I was a NCFFA member.It was lots of fun while it lasted.
Latest blog entry: video
Nov 21, 2011, 03:50 PM
Thread OP
Jerry L. Smith has always been a great friend to me over the years and I will always appreciate it.

Quick Reply