HoverFly GPS Board for sale !!! - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Nov 03, 2011, 02:47 PM
Registered User
Alert

HoverFly GPS Board for sale !!!


Last month I lost my quad when I was doing my first FPV flight after 200mts I lost the control, the futaba do not respond and the quad was carried by the wind. With no gps tracker or video record I could not find it anymore.

I ask for the Hoverfly cancel my order but they did not so that is why my hoverfly gps is for sale, it never been used or live the original box. I do not intend to continue with this project and I need money to finance the other project.

I´m asking $400 for the Hoverfly GPS and free shipping.
I will accept paypal payment only, gives security for both seller and buyer.
If you're interested, please send me a pm.

Thanks

José Luís
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Nov 03, 2011, 04:51 PM
Flight Instructor

That sucks!


Did it go into failsafe and just keep flying away? Did you record the video? Recording the video has saved my ass flying anything FPV.
Nov 03, 2011, 04:56 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by mspencer
Did it go into failsafe and just keep flying away? Did you record the video?
Yes that right it just keep flying away. I try running to recover the control but the wind was faster than me and I did not record the video.
Now I´m ready if something like that happen again

Cheers

José Luís
Nov 03, 2011, 05:04 PM
Flight Instructor
I had one moment like that flying my Y6 FPV. I was using a short range 2.4 RC link and it didn't respond for a few moments at 400 yards away. I about SH** my pants! It was up there about 300 feet too. But I raised my remote in the air and it came back. Don't give up looking for it. Tell the local hobby store.
Nov 03, 2011, 05:06 PM
A man with too many toys
That’s where the GPS return home feature would have paid big dividends. I sure hope that everyone programs their failsafe to activate return home is signal is lost.
Nov 03, 2011, 05:46 PM
Registered User
I think what happen with me is part of the hobby and of the learning process. From now on I will never fly again with at least gps tracker or GPS return home feature. I´m still filling that emptiness in my chest after I realize that there is nothing I could do to bring my expensive toy back especially after spend days and hours trying make it batter.
Nov 03, 2011, 08:14 PM
Registered User
cafecubain's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsbroglio
I think what happen with me is part of the hobby and of the learning process. From now on I will never fly again with at least gps tracker or GPS return home feature. I´m still filling that emptiness in my chest after I realize that there is nothing I could do to bring my expensive toy back especially after spend days and hours trying make it batter.
hi jsbroglio
Im so sorry your losing. good luck with the new project.

greetings!
enrique
Nov 04, 2011, 07:24 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by cafecubain
hi jsbroglio
Im so sorry your losing. good luck with the new project.

greetings!
enrique
Thanks Enrique
Nov 04, 2011, 07:27 AM
JZSlenker's Avatar
Ouch, yeah very sorry to hear you lost your bird. I know it doesn't help now, but I always put a sticker on all my planes (and now X-8) that says "REWARD for Return" and then my phone number.
Nov 04, 2011, 07:51 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by JZSlenker
Ouch, yeah very sorry to hear you lost your bird. I know it doesn't help now, but I always put a sticker on all my planes (and now X-8) that says "REWARD for Return" and then my phone number.
That is other thing that I will adopt now... great idea !

Thanks!
Last edited by jsbroglio; Nov 05, 2011 at 07:11 AM.
Nov 05, 2011, 07:13 AM
Registered User
Looks like everyone already have the hoverfly gps

Free shipping from Brazil to anyware!
Nov 05, 2011, 07:36 AM
Fixed wings can be Drones too!
Wayno Complaino's Avatar
PM'd
Nov 06, 2011, 04:18 PM
Registered User
HoverFly GPS Board for sale !!!
Nov 10, 2011, 09:30 AM
Registered User
bump
Nov 10, 2011, 06:14 PM
multi rotors,foamies,car lover
windfou's Avatar
[QUOTE=jsbroglio;19836872]bump[/QUOT pm send
Last edited by windfou; Nov 10, 2011 at 10:34 PM.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion HoverFly Pro Green Board for sale cdi3d Aerial Photography 2 Oct 23, 2011 09:14 AM
Alert Hoverfly pro board for sale fajar Aerial Photography 4 Oct 23, 2011 05:54 AM
Sold Hoverfly Pro board + power filter for sale fajar Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 6 Oct 23, 2011 05:51 AM
Sold Hoverfly Pro Black Board for sale! tosjduenfs Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 12 Aug 12, 2011 01:38 PM
Sold For Sale HoverFly Pro board Michael64 Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 3 Jun 01, 2011 11:05 AM