Jan 08, 2012, 11:15 PM
Nice maiden!
to remove ads between posts
Jan 09, 2012, 03:17 PM
Anyone using Turnigy T9x for this bird??
Any help with the programming will be much appreciated!
is there a way to program flaperon and elevon together with the T9x?
Jan 09, 2012, 04:19 PM
You are a "go" for reentry
Quote:
Originally Posted by sushifly
Not sure about the TX but regardless of which TX you'll have to rewire with straight lines to each servo to do so. The Stabilator and Ailerons are connected by custom Y's.
It very easy to pull wire on this model though.
Jan 09, 2012, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sushifly

Its my first choice for everything now (combined with frsky telemetry) ...I'm no expert but on the forum there are a lot of people willing to help you out. Plenty of examples to get and find.

But I must say; I learned extensive programming on the tx in hours...it is fun. You can do anything really! Just try different things....flaperon and elevon is easy to do...no issue..just ask someone for a sample...
Jan 09, 2012, 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neversommer
Hi Guys

Just to let you know that those pics I showed you guys is from the prototype.

The Black Color will need to move towards a more blueish color like on the real one.

Plus the retracts will need to get a bit better to, a bit to much slop.

However...Let me tell you please 1 thing.
First of all, I would always share anything with you guys when something new is coming out, when of course I have the permission to do so.

On the other side I must also say that I am a very though person when it comes to rate a plane about it's quality.
I would never ever try to guide you all in a wrong way to think that a Jet is nice, though it isn't.
Therefor my Critics may be for some awkward or they feel being criticized or attacked, all I wanna do however is to help to bring something good.

I am very close to some sources and we are about to have our hottest year in front of us of Jet Flying.

I am really trying my very best to bring you the latest.

I hope that everyone will enjoy this bird, once it will arrive worldwide for shipping.

I have already new plans about something cool to be next.

Who else would want another Russian Jet Fighter Jet? HANDS UP!

Am I am dead serious about it.

And thank you guys for all these positive comments after those pics and videos, it really motivates me to provide further new announcements and of course the latest of Jet Development.

Thanks.

NS.

PS: The whole Videos were Bone Stock. I can guarantee this to you guys. I checked it myself and it is on the video as you will fly it yourself.
i got one for you, how about a great AMERICAN jet!!
Jan 09, 2012, 09:32 PM
Throttle Bender
If only the ground hadn't been so flat.
su-35 crash (0 min 13 sec)
Jan 09, 2012, 09:41 PM
Throttle Bender
BH says shipped, got tracking #. Yay!
Jan 09, 2012, 09:42 PM
How about some one bring the YF-23!!

Someone please bring this plane to market! Best looking american jet ever..
Jan 09, 2012, 10:02 PM
Throttle Bender
I think the Russians or the Chinese copyed it. Maybe Obama will buy some, since we don't have any more f22s in the pipeline.

Quick Reply