Oct 26, 2001, 12:07 PM
Wayward Pilot
Thread OP

PLEASE post pics of your Tiger Moths here!!

I just got my TM kit and have been enjoying all your posts with tips and pics! It would help a bunch if I could see how it's supposed to look and what mods to make while building it up. It will help YOU to keep a photo record of your plane for the day when it no longer exists (don't ask how I know), so lets see 'em! Keep the size reasonable so we don't upset the guys in charge. Thanks all!
to remove ads between posts
Oct 26, 2001, 12:28 PM
In case others are worried about crashing your beloved tigermoths, relax. Here is mine after attacking a goal post. About 2 hours and some epoxy/tape and it was back in the saddle for round two. These planes are easy to repair. The only problem is over time mine keeps getting heavier and I can't figure out why (grin). I may have to break down and order another one soon but was hoping they (gws) would come out with another model like a fokker or sopwith?
Oct 26, 2001, 09:34 PM
Pics Here.http://community.webshots.com/user/robertmason

Have Fun,

Rob
Oct 26, 2001, 09:51 PM
Here's mine for the zillionth time.
It is a good idea to have them all in one place.
I'm itching for another one to put ailerons on, but like Matt, I'd like to wait for another model (in another color). I don't think it'll come very soon what with their monsoon problems. ;(

RB's Moth

Quick Reply