Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
Old Mar 10, 2012, 06:24 PM
Find More Posts by I crash ALOT !
Thanks very much mate .
The body is fibreglass , get a big block of foam shape it paint on latex rubber then glass it . Steering is just by the tail 1/2 swings make it go either way full swings go straigth , diving the Pectoral fins work like alerions but if you go down you will loose radio it think the reciever is in the dorsal fin , I havn't go enough speed yet to dive it , so far it cruises like a shark . If I was to build it again I would leave out the moving pectoral fins . The pectoral fins are removable to make it easier to carry , it's only about 10kg and it's about 5 1/2 ft long , again if I were to build it again I would make it abit smaller only so you don't have to buy a large expensive servo to move the tail in the water , Smaller the shark the cheaper it will be .
The skin is Liquid latex rubber . If I can help in any way just let me know , I would love to know there is a secong rc shark scaring people out there . !!!!!
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 11, 2012, 03:47 AM
I tried to post a video , I didn't work , How do I put a video on here ? I have put a 9sec video on youtube it's under " Rc shark homebuilt great white shark "
by NarraRick , see what you think and let me know Cheers
Last edited by I crash ALOT !; Mar 24, 2012 at 05:26 PM.
Old Mar 11, 2012, 05:03 AM
MFR
Find More Posts by MFR
MFR
just a ordinairy guy
How about this

Rc shark homebuilt great white shark (0 min 9 sec)

You've done a great job.

Greetings Manfred.
Old Mar 11, 2012, 01:06 PM
Find More Posts by Mats W
Moore film, closeupps, detail-pics!!!
Love your work.
// Mats W
Old Mar 11, 2012, 04:37 PM
Find More Posts by bassplayer1
That really looks so real!!! Very well done!!!
Old Mar 12, 2012, 03:02 AM
Manfred You are a champion !!! thanks very much mate ! Thanks Bass good to hear .
Mats yes more will be on the way I know it's a short video BUT it's a short pool , :} I'll put it in the lake for the next video , Thanks again boys , Stay tuned !!
Last edited by I crash ALOT !; Mar 12, 2012 at 03:46 AM.
Old Mar 16, 2012, 05:38 PM
I put another small vid on youtube , under Rc shark homebuilt great white shark part 2
Last edited by I crash ALOT !; Mar 24, 2012 at 05:27 PM.
Old Mar 16, 2012, 11:43 PM
Find More Posts by CaptainNemo12
RC sub dude
If I didn't know that was a model, I would've sworn that was a real shark swimming in that pool!!

Great job mate!
Old Mar 17, 2012, 04:18 AM
MFR
Find More Posts by MFR
MFR
just a ordinairy guy
Rc shark homebuilt great white shark part 2 (0 min 12 sec)

Much better so, i wonder when she will start to nibble on the swimmer.

Greetings Manfred.
Old Mar 17, 2012, 06:19 AM
Thanks again Manfred ! , Thanks Captain as well . After every swim i see things that can be improved upon , so he is in the garage , getting a few mods, back in the water near you soon :}
Old Apr 02, 2012, 03:48 AM
Hi guys , it's the 2/04/12 today , I plan on putting Bruce back in the water next weekend we have a long weekend here then 6th to the 9th so I should have a proper video of him swimming in the lake , no more pool it to small . So come back them and check it out .
Cheers
Rick
Old Apr 02, 2012, 10:49 AM
Find More Posts by Mats W
looking forward to that.
Bruce needs water :-)

// Mats W
Old Apr 02, 2012, 01:17 PM
Find More Posts by Zagadka
Rick, that is awesome mate. Well done.
Kev
Old Apr 03, 2012, 01:45 AM
Thanks boys , wish me luck :}
Old Apr 11, 2012, 04:52 AM
Ok , I put Bruce in the water last weekend , if you go to youtube and look under "rc great white shark" narrarick is my youtube name , Hopefully Manfred or someone can put the video up here {I don't know how}
He swum around for a while but I think water got into the servo for the tail , I want to make a more powerful servo , I need to turn a dc motor to a servo I need about 100kg to 150 kg of torque, LOOKING FOR HELP with that one gents , if anyone can help let me know
Cheers.
Rick
Last edited by I crash ALOT !; Apr 11, 2012 at 07:18 AM.