This thread is privately moderated by Vapor Trails, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 31, 2011, 11:40 PM
Find More Posts by Vapor Trails
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
Discussion

Georgia Jets Fun Fly

Weighing over 75lbs and just under the 77lb limit at which one needs an Experimental waiver, this Fly Eagle F-18 has all the bells and whistles. The twin turbines produce approximately 60lbs of thrust (30lbs each). Truly a spectacular creation.
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Please kill isis
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 20, 2012, 09:08 PM
Find More Posts by demondriver
Up-Out-&-Gone
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsbauman View Post
Weighing over 75lbs and just under the 77lb limit at which one needs an Experimental waiver, this Fly Eagle F-18 has all the bells and whistles. The twin turbines produce approximately 60lbs of thrust (30lbs each). Truly a spectacular creation.
Amazing F-18 Sir, I'm in Charelston SC and I'm gonna joinup with G-Jets as an out of state member & maiden my airliners there from now on.

I can't wait to see your Hornet in person Bsbauman!
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RC Slimer from Ghostbusters!
Old Oct 20, 2012, 09:40 PM
Find More Posts by Vapor Trails
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
LoL... I wish that was mine!

It is a club member that I met on recent visit. Admittedly, my skills are not quite as advanced
However, I am working on a nice smaller F-86 with air brakes, air retracts and flaps... I've been working on the cockpit the last few nights.

Do let me know when you are coming down and I will happy to provide some ground support on your maidens! You will absolutely love this facility; the best venue I have ever flown. Beautifully landscaped and an extra-long paved runway. They even have a dedicated weather station at their clubhouse.

That said, it is also a very welcoming group of guys with great skills. I have heard people mistakenly state that they believed it was a jet-exclusive club, but I will tell ya they are open and welcoming of any flyer- they do not care if you fly a parkzone micro so long as you have fun doing it- GREAT guys.

Drop me a line on your next visit and Ill bring down a giant or two.

Bradley B
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Please kill isis
Old Oct 21, 2012, 06:46 AM
Find More Posts by demondriver
Up-Out-&-Gone
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsbauman View Post
LoL... I wish that was mine!

It is a club member that I met on recent visit. Admittedly, my skills are not quite as advanced
However, I am working on a nice smaller F-86 with air brakes, air retracts and flaps... I've been working on the cockpit the last few nights.

Do let me know when you are coming down and I will happy to provide some ground support on your maidens! You will absolutely love this facility; the best venue I have ever flown. Beautifully landscaped and an extra-long paved runway. They even have a dedicated weather station at their clubhouse.

That said, it is also a very welcoming group of guys with great skills. I have heard people mistakenly state that they believed it was a jet-exclusive club, but I will tell ya they are open and welcoming of any flyer- they do not care if you fly a parkzone micro so long as you have fun doing it- GREAT guys.

Drop me a line on your next visit and Ill bring down a giant or two.

Bradley B
Thanks Bradley! I will give you a heads up when I'm com'in down & I join up with G-Jets, Thanks!
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RC Slimer from Ghostbusters!