New Products Flash Sale
Thread Tools
Old Oct 29, 2012, 12:37 AM
DenverJayhawk is online now
Find More Posts by DenverJayhawk
Epoxy & CA Investor
DenverJayhawk's Avatar
i'm using 4325-310, 19x8 xoar, Ice 100, and 4s 4000 Gen Ace. Power is great. Not quite as much as say my foamie, but more than enough.

The 4325 was a tight fit on the electric motor box. The X Mount was just small enough to fit underneath the overhanging edge of the motor box.

I came from a 71 Slick prior to the Edge. I think the Edge is actually a little easier to fly. Rollers are much easier.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 29, 2012, 06:51 PM
lb.man is offline
Find More Posts by lb.man
KBDD TEAM PILOT
lb.man's Avatar
4 more flights today return home to find my new stand offs have arrived cmala nice work, cant wait to clean the wood chips off my work bench so i can mount them.
Old Oct 29, 2012, 10:37 PM
FIXXIN2FLY is offline
Find More Posts by FIXXIN2FLY
FLY ANGRY
FIXXIN2FLY's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk View Post
i'm using 4325-310, 19x8 xoar, Ice 100, and 4s 4000 Gen Ace. Power is great. Not quite as much as say my foamie, but more than enough.

The 4325 was a tight fit on the electric motor box. The X Mount was just small enough to fit underneath the overhanging edge of the motor box.

I came from a 71 Slick prior to the Edge. I think the Edge is actually a little easier to fly. Rollers are much easier.
The 4325 absolutely flies it nicely. I have had this 6s setup since it first came out and it does indeed fly light.....too light for me,,,has taken some getting used to for sure. Prefer my 70 AJ but that is just a personal preference...they both/all fly awesome, just differently
Old Oct 30, 2012, 09:05 AM
robj is offline
Find More Posts by robj
Registered User
robj's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by lb.man View Post
4 more flights today return home to find my new stand offs have arrived cmala nice work, cant wait to clean the wood chips off my work bench so i can mount them.
Are you a dentist? looks like a big tooth.
Old Oct 30, 2012, 09:45 PM
SteveT. is offline
Find More Posts by SteveT.
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
Only if teeth have strings and can be played like a guitar.....

SteveT
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Old Oct 30, 2012, 09:46 PM
Irg is online now
Irg
Find More Posts by Irg
Irg
ol' yellow eyes is back
Irg's Avatar
looks like a bass, no?
Old Oct 30, 2012, 10:24 PM
SteveT. is offline
Find More Posts by SteveT.
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
Don't know for sure...

SteveT
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Old Oct 30, 2012, 10:53 PM
lb.man is offline
Find More Posts by lb.man
KBDD TEAM PILOT
lb.man's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irg View Post
looks like a bass, no?
its off topic but its going to be a 7 string semi hollow body with a recessed trem. I will post a pic in my blog next week when its done
Old Oct 30, 2012, 11:11 PM
Irg is online now
Irg
Find More Posts by Irg
Irg
ol' yellow eyes is back
Irg's Avatar
so it's a bass. I win.

have I ever mentioned how my 72 would likely get replaced with a 74 if it ever takes a dirt nap?
Old Oct 31, 2012, 08:58 AM
robj is offline
Find More Posts by robj
Registered User
robj's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irg View Post
looks like a bass, no?
I'm sticking with a tooth. hehe

Old Oct 31, 2012, 06:24 PM
bradhoke08 is offline
Find More Posts by bradhoke08
Old Dog learning new tricks~~
bradhoke08's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irg View Post
so it's a bass. I win.

have I ever mentioned how my 72 would likely get replaced with a 74 if it ever takes a dirt nap?
How did you fare though the storm? I'm still sitting in the dark no not really I have a generator so that's good but I still don't have power crazy amount of trees down, every where you look
Old Nov 04, 2012, 05:55 PM
rcdrum is offline
Find More Posts by rcdrum
Registered User
rcdrum's Avatar
Had a great time at the Big Jolt electric festival on Saturday, lots of jets and warbirds but we snuck some flights in.

RC

PS: I didn't take the flight pics (I was flying the Edge at the time , found them on the Big Jolt thread
Last edited by rcdrum; Nov 04, 2012 at 08:29 PM.
Old Nov 04, 2012, 08:22 PM
Enterprise7 is offline
Find More Posts by Enterprise7
Huckin around the Shire
Enterprise7's Avatar
Thunder Cats Ho!
Old Nov 04, 2012, 09:35 PM
Manta1 is offline
Find More Posts by Manta1
OOPS
Manta1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcdrum View Post
Had a great time at the Big Jolt electric festival on Saturday, lots of jets and warbirds but we snuck some flights in.

RC

PS: I didn't take the flight pics (I was flying the Edge at the time , found them on the Big Jolt thread
thats badassed bro. saweet!
Old Nov 05, 2012, 03:29 AM
rcdrum is offline
Find More Posts by rcdrum
Registered User
rcdrum's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manta1 View Post
thats badassed bro. saweet!
Thanks manta, how are you doing?

RC


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion 60 inch edge 540 vs 48 inch extreme flight extra 300 & edge 540 vs 3dhs slick 51 & 59 CRFan1 3D Flying 40 Mar 04, 2012 03:45 PM
Sold 3DHS 41" Edge 540 PNP $225 gonzoman5 Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 10 Oct 05, 2011 11:53 AM
Wanted 3dhs Edge 540 47" (red bull scheme) SmokeDogg Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 13 Sep 29, 2011 03:19 PM
Wanted 3DHS Edge 540 47" (Red Bull Scheme) SmokeDogg Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 0 Sep 24, 2011 02:58 AM
Wanted 3dhs edge 540 47" (red bull scheme) vhuang168 Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 2 Sep 08, 2011 11:13 PM