This thread is privately moderated by boss777, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 28, 2011, 12:41 PM
Trader Rating: 131
Thread OP
For Sale

traxxas slash 4x4 2.4 rtr, traxxas erevo brushless editon upgraded, cvd, rpm

EREVO BRUSHLESS EDITION MONSTER TRACK super fast
this monster track is fast i mean fast you know electric cars are the fastest out there this thing will pull wheelies going 50mph i mean 50mph!!!!!!! wheelies
it has bunch of nice upgrades
upgrades are:
rear rpm truth track a arms no problem with link any more
traxxas cvd shaft metal all around so now you have no problems with plastic shafts
front rpm bumper bigger nicer then stock one
nice new rear yellow wing 1/8 buggy truggy one super nice one keep car straight on hi speeds
nice body good condition
nice DSM RADIO SYSTEM DX3E SPECTRUM 2.4 3 Channel SO YOU CAN CONNECT ONE MORE CHANNEL TO IT
front rpm a arms
rear traxxas upgraded aluminum push rods
50w oil
springs upgraded
23mm / 14mm hex really nice once you can you 24 mm hexxes or 14mm up to you
rpm front hubs
racing tires i use them for on road

this thing on 6s is wild its so so fast on 25 volts of power
i also have a set of max amps lipos the most expensive you can get is 180+ $ dollars in one lipo i bought them with erevo and used them couple times i dont use them and i dont know how good are they but you can have them
erevo all you see in pics all upgrades and lipos $555 shipped

next is traxxas slash 4x4 upgraded

upgrades:
rpm front a arms
rpm rear a arms
rpm rear hubs
upgraded all 4 metal big bore traxxas shocks
nice bug body
rear tires are glatiators they give so much grip any where nice tires
2.4 radio
front and rear sway bars only that it needs one little part for the back once like $3 dollars i will see if they have in remote control hobbies
slash handles good on meldrums track
it has vxl brushless system water proof and rums strong
slash with all you see slash sold

not interested in crawlers or any kind of nitro
Last edited by boss777; Oct 28, 2011 at 03:50 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply