Oct 27, 2011, 02:05 PM
Multicopter Design Manufacture
Thread OP
New Product

CarbonCore Multicopters for FPV & Aerial Photography

Hello to everyone on RCGroups!

I'm Cam from CarbonCore in the UK

I'm stocking a range of quadrocopter, Y6 co-axial, , hexacopter and octocopter frames all with high clearance landing gear and camera mounts at http://shop.carboncore.co.uk/MultiCopters

The Y6 650mm diameter Co-Axial offers the highest lift-to-weight ratio at the best price and the most compact folded position.

For more motors and redundancy, and for professional aerial photography there's the X8 (4 arms for 8 motors with a stronger frame) The H6 Hexa and Octo 1000 Multicopter for lifting larger loads.

All can be used with Mikrokopter boards.

I can recommend motors and ESCs and have three UK Dealers.

Octo 1000 with Mega 3-Axis on You Tube

CarbonCore Octo1000 Multicopter Octocopter Payload Test (10 min 10 sec)
Last edited by Carbon Core; Aug 10, 2012 at 07:01 AM. Reason: Checking layout and photos
to remove ads between posts
Oct 27, 2011, 05:17 PM
S.W.A.T. Videographer
Looks great,but you guys donīt carry alot of spare parts in stock:-( Especially for the x4 quad
Oct 28, 2011, 02:25 AM
Thread OP
The multicopters are assembled from "spares" before they are sent out.
Individual parts will be allocated for spares stock as production increases.

In the same way the combo deals are made up of a multicopter, a high clearance landing gear set and a camera mount, I'm considering re-structuring the frame listings to be made up of the spares. That will give the website accurate control over the spares stock.

Spares can still be requested! Delivery time is not accurate on spares yet as they're made in batches so there's always something in stock. But different parts at different times.
Oct 29, 2011, 01:42 AM

your frames

This frames are looking very good and very similar to coptersky
Oct 29, 2011, 03:07 AM
Thread OP
The re-brand "Coptersky" tells me that they are no longer retailing.
CarbonCore products are largely hand-finished as I want my customers to be happy.
Also, the website is set so if a product not in-stock, or directly available for sale such as the spares, payment can't be accepted.
(Spares are currently by special request).
CarbonCore will not hold customers' money and keep them waiting.
Oct 29, 2011, 07:08 AM
Do you make these frames yourself or are you just a distributor? I am asking because they remind me of "rc-carbon" and if they are produced by "rc-carbon" then people know what "quality" to expect.
Last edited by ~>Miha<~; Oct 29, 2011 at 11:47 AM.
Oct 29, 2011, 09:34 AM
Thread OP
I understand what you are saying.

Some of the parts are produced by them, yes.

As mentioned above, I am finishing anything myself that I am not happy with.
I would not expect my customers to be happy if I’m not happy.

The box section woven carbon motor arms do not have a polished finished but they are unique and difficult to make. They are fantastically light and strong. And unlike other multicopters that use round booms, the motors mounts can never rotate.

I will not sell something that I would not be proud to own myself.
Oct 29, 2011, 02:17 PM
Thread OP
Thank You for editing your post Miha.

Interesting reading and this customer would not have had such problems from me as I assemble camera mounts myself.

I have firmly told him about the aluminium motors arms and not received any bad ones since.

Yes I found the thread on HeliFreak after I started working with him.

I have a little experience in product development but getting people to listen is an entirely new can of worms.

The bottom line is, if it's not good, I don't sell it.

Keep one thing clear: I am CarbonCore!
Nov 04, 2011, 08:37 AM
Thread OP

UAVFrame Multicopters in the UK

http://shop.carboncore.co.uk/MultiCopters
Last edited by Carbon Core; Aug 10, 2012 at 07:02 AM.
Nov 14, 2011, 05:01 AM
Thread OP
Revised pricing for the Multicopter frames.

All Spares in stock.
Last edited by Carbon Core; Aug 10, 2012 at 07:03 AM.
Nov 17, 2011, 11:32 AM
Thread OP

Mini Radius Camera Mount

I'd like to share a preview of my Mini Radius Camera Mount with everyone interested in FPV and Aerial Photography.

The Mini Radius has been designed so that the camera is central to the mount.
- The stabilization system moves around the camera.

This is now going to production, being cut from 2.0mm carbon plate along with landing gear.

CarbonCore Multicopter GoPro Mini Radius Camera Mount 3D Autocad Preview (1 min 0 sec)
Nov 27, 2011, 04:59 AM
Thread OP

Mini Radius Camera Mount

I have recently finished the Assembly Guide for the Mini Radius Camera Mount.
It can now be found online on the Mini Radius page in the CarbonCore webshop.

http://shop.carboncore.co.uk/Mini-Radius-Camera-Mount
Nov 29, 2011, 10:07 PM
Nice camera mount! Innovative! What is the maximum size camera it will fit?

Also, I was impressed with your customer service. You have taken a great product and added responsive customer support. Keep at it. The value is amazing but the spare parts were lacking, or nigh unto impossible, for a brief inifinity.

That is to say. I crashed my X8 from RC Carbon and couldn't get a hold of Sergei, but Carbon Core answers email multiple times a day and hooked me up.
Nov 30, 2011, 01:27 AM
manual flying apologist
is the camera mount for sale. it says instock like in November..... and it is. but no buy buttom
Dec 01, 2011, 05:41 AM
Thread OP
Hello,

Yes many parts are in stock however the Mini Radius Camera Mount is due to be released on sale on the 10th December 2011.

"In Stock from 10/12/2011"
Last edited by Carbon Core; Dec 01, 2011 at 06:30 AM.

Quick Reply