Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
Old Oct 26, 2011, 11:09 PM
Find More Posts by Rssailor
Discussion

IOM for sale

I also have an IOM called a Skiffeater for sale. Have a description and pictures in the classified section. Its a good boat and could be fast in the right hands. The boat has an almost new set of Vector PX75 sails for its A rig. Its a cool boat, I just moved the keel aft a bit on the boat, but really don't have the time to tinker with it. Help me find it a new home. Ryan
Last edited by Rssailor; Oct 28, 2011 at 02:13 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 30, 2011, 09:26 AM
Find More Posts by basha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rssailor View Post
I also have an IOM called a Skiffeater for sale. Have a description and pictures in the classified section. Its a good boat and could be fast in the right hands. The boat has an almost new set of Vector PX75 sails for its A rig. Its a cool boat, I just moved the keel aft a bit on the boat, but really don't have the time to tinker with it. Help me find it a new home. Ryan
Ryan ,
What the price?
Old Oct 30, 2011, 02:39 PM
Check this link for more info basha. https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1522499
Old Nov 11, 2011, 10:30 PM

Reduced price

I reduced the asking price for my skiffeater to 900 dollars. Thats a really good deal.
Old Nov 14, 2011, 05:15 AM
Find More Posts by David Lees
Where is the boat and how much do you want for it.

David Lees e-mail davidlees66@hotmail.com
Old Nov 17, 2011, 12:08 AM
Sure would love to find a buyer for this boat. It is a great boat and I really wish my budget would allow me to keep it. Someone take this boat off my hands.
Old Jan 05, 2014, 04:05 PM
Find More Posts by Duncan Gillespi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rssailor View Post
I have infinity 54 # 39. 2 probar winches slotted alum mast (not class legal but could be changed) 2 rudders, stand if you want to trade. am in boston duncgib@aol.com would love to have something smaller as i'm disabled
Old Jan 06, 2014, 03:16 PM
Boat is sold. Ryan