Official pilot / attendance tally is ????? - RC Groups
Oct 25, 2011, 07:29 PM
No ! Your other left !
Discussion

Official pilot / attendance tally is ?????

Hello all, Tom H. What were the official attendance and pilot tallies , please??

I just saw a little magazine coverage of NEAT and some of the National Electric Fly in at Muncie. We must have had at least 3 or 4 times the attendance.
Al R
to remove ads between posts
Oct 26, 2011, 06:08 AM
Head NEAT geek
Quote:
Originally Posted by aramsdell
Hello all, Tom H. What were the official attendance and pilot tallies , please??

I just saw a little magazine coverage of NEAT and some of the National Electric Fly in at Muncie. We must have had at least 3 or 4 times the attendance.
Al R
Hi Al

After I sucked the no-show's out we had 376 (up a little more than 5% over last year, and our best total yet).

I would also like to mention many of those no-shows were guys that pleaded with me to let them in on pre-reg after the website went down!

Tom
Oct 26, 2011, 06:02 PM
No ! Your other left !
Tom, got any stats on the other large all electric events this past year? Are we biggest or close?
Oct 27, 2011, 02:47 PM
Head NEAT geek
Quote:
Originally Posted by aramsdell
Tom, got any stats on the other large all electric events this past year? Are we biggest or close?
SEFF still tops us in pilots, but they were down as much as we we up. We dop attract far more spectators though. No other electric event in the world is as big as SEFF and NEAT for pilot attendance.

Tom
Nov 12, 2011, 08:42 AM
Hey Tom, Harold here you guys have a great get event up there. Best and easyest way to fly walk out of your R.V. and go f ly. See you at W.R,A,M. show and then at N.E.A.T. ! Harold