AQ50D PRO revision for Quad , Hexa and Okto - Page 53 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Apr 22, 2012, 01:31 AM
Registered User
Great news
As i have the new last version and it will be graet to fly with a
Stable GPS system.

Hope is will be out soon
Keep us updated
Tx
Guy
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Apr 23, 2012, 02:52 AM
Registered User
hmmm I too had a flip while it was taking off...

I think it's due to the FC forgetting the settings. so I guess it's best to recalibrate everytime before going up. I've also notice that after firmware update the calibration was way offf too.. Just wondering if you have camera gimball onboard then you might use that as some kinda indication of the FC loosing it's settings? since after power on your gimball will not be in the correct position.

luckly I only fly over grass... no damage props
Apr 23, 2012, 07:21 AM
QiW
QiW
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by seile
hmmm I too had a flip while it was taking off...

I think it's due to the FC forgetting the settings. so I guess it's best to recalibrate everytime before going up. I've also notice that after firmware update the calibration was way offf too.. Just wondering if you have camera gimball onboard then you might use that as some kinda indication of the FC loosing it's settings? since after power on your gimball will not be in the correct position.

luckly I only fly over grass... no damage props
nowadays i just hold the copter and power up the throttle ..
this way it will still be in held by my hand IF it tries to flip .. i then dis-arm and place on the ground to take off .. or i just let it out of my hand if nobody is nearby
Apr 23, 2012, 08:58 PM
Registered User
Apr 23, 2012, 10:56 PM
QiW
QiW
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahui625
is this the same AQ with the 6050 sensor already fixed ?
any drift/flip issues with this one (yet) ?
available for purchase ?
Apr 24, 2012, 10:43 AM
Registered User
This add on board will not work for me since I have an octo and loosing 2 esc is not an option.. I've been having crashes while trying to take off.... The fc keeps on forgetting its calibration.. This is really dangerous.

Yesterday I tried to do some test flights with the camer on and the octo was flipping and flying towards me while taking off, luckly i was standing very very far away but i had to disarm right the way and broken some props. Please let TMF know that the FC intermittently loosing its calibration is extremely dangerous and will eventually cause major accidents. This really concerns me because I was doing test flights without the camera right before putting the camera on and the FC was flying very well. I changed battery and put the camera on, and It flipped... Luckily there were no kids or neighbors dogs around...

This FC is grounded for now.
Apr 24, 2012, 11:35 AM
Fixed wings can be Drones too!
Wayno Complaino's Avatar
I was impressed with this board when it came out, now i'm starting to think its a joke. That add-on board is not acceptable unless its provided free to AQ50 Pro owners. Its creation is an admission that the current board in its current state cannot reach its full potential without being reworked, firmware won't fix it ever.

Shame, it looked so promising at the beginning.
Apr 24, 2012, 07:50 PM
QiW
QiW
Registered User
or maybe the new re-worked board is sold to existing AQ owners at a BIG discount
Apr 24, 2012, 09:51 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by seile
This add on board will not work for me since I have an octo and loosing 2 esc is not an option.. I've been having crashes while trying to take off.... The fc keeps on forgetting its calibration.. This is really dangerous.

Yesterday I tried to do some test flights with the camer on and the octo was flipping and flying towards me while taking off, luckly i was standing very very far away but i had to disarm right the way and broken some props. Please let TMF know that the FC intermittently loosing its calibration is extremely dangerous and will eventually cause major accidents. This really concerns me because I was doing test flights without the camera right before putting the camera on and the FC was flying very well. I changed battery and put the camera on, and It flipped... Luckily there were no kids or neighbors dogs around...

This FC is grounded for now.
if FC no work,pls contact your seller.send a new board to you.Tks!
Apr 24, 2012, 10:23 PM
Suspended Account
My FC no work, seller no care. Never mind, it was cheap anyway.
FC with no care seller only support = no thanks!
Apr 25, 2012, 01:52 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by timecop
My FC no work, seller no care. Never mind, it was cheap anyway.
FC with no care seller only support = no thanks!
your seller is who?? do you sell AfroFlight32?https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1595761
Apr 25, 2012, 05:09 AM
Fixed wings can be Drones too!
Wayno Complaino's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by timecop
My FC no work, seller no care. Never mind, it was cheap anyway.
FC with no care seller only support = no thanks!
Thats precisely why this board is only on my FPV quad, my camera Y6 is Hoverfly and they are all about support.
Apr 25, 2012, 05:44 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayno Complaino
Thats precisely why this board is only on my FPV quad, my camera Y6 is Hoverfly and they are all about support.
What's the matter with your aq50pro? video?
Apr 25, 2012, 06:09 AM
Fixed wings can be Drones too!
Wayno Complaino's Avatar
My quad flys very well. As long as i calibrate it after every power up (mildly frustrating) and then land and recalibrate very few minutes to stop the drift (very frustrating).

I like the way the TMF Pro flies, it is super stable and very easy to set up and tune.

The problem is (as i've already stated) that by showing us that it NEEDS chips replaced or bypassed or added on proves to me that a firmware upgrade will never fix the two problems i have. Will you take my board back and rework it with the new chip?
Apr 25, 2012, 10:54 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by timecop
My FC no work, seller no care. Never mind, it was cheap anyway.
FC with no care seller only support = no thanks!
where are you buy it?
sounds like the seller(or dealers?) have a big service problem......not TMF
.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Poll What Motors do you use on your tri/quad/hexa/octal etc? bob4432 Multirotor Drone Talk 4 Aug 29, 2010 08:10 PM
Sold MicroKopter ARF Quad/Hexa G-unit Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 3 Aug 23, 2010 10:38 AM
Discussion Folding frame for AP - tri, quad, Hexa, Okto danielpetrescu Multirotor Drone Talk 9 May 10, 2010 01:25 AM
Question Tri/hexa-copter or Quad/Octa-copter and Spartan AP2000i or Helicommand Arthur P. VTOLs 2 May 20, 2007 04:02 PM