AQ50D PRO revision for Quad , Hexa and Okto - Page 5 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Nov 22, 2011, 03:18 AM
QiW
QiW
Registered User
i have read the manual several times ... just to be sure
where is the throttle/ESC calibration part ? page # ?
how do u guys do the throttle/ESC calibration ?
i am ok with the instructions for sensor calibrations ...
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Nov 22, 2011, 04:02 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by QiW
i have read the manual several times ... just to be sure
where is the throttle/ESC calibration part ? page # ?
how do u guys do the throttle/ESC calibration ?
i am ok with the instructions for sensor calibrations ...
With NO BATTERY CONNECTED, plug the three-wire plug of the ESC you want to calibrate into channel 3 of your RC receiver.
Turn on your transmitter and push the throttle position to full up.
Plug a LiPo battery into the ESC
You will hear a series of beeps. Now drop the throttle to full down. You will hear a different series of beeps. You may now disconnect your LiPo. Your ESC is calibrated.
Repeat for the other three ESCs.
Please refer to your user's manual of ESC.
Nov 22, 2011, 04:41 AM
Registered User
Rc Heli Halle's Avatar
New Video from FPV4Ever
AQ50D Pro (5 min 51 sec)


And pro Tool

TMF Pro Tool (1 min 53 sec)


Mike
Nov 22, 2011, 09:26 AM
QiW
QiW
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahui625
With NO BATTERY CONNECTED, plug the three-wire plug of the ESC you want to calibrate into channel 3 of your RC receiver.
Turn on your transmitter and push the throttle position to full up.
Plug a LiPo battery into the ESC
You will hear a series of beeps. Now drop the throttle to full down. You will hear a different series of beeps. You may now disconnect your LiPo. Your ESC is calibrated.
Repeat for the other three ESCs.
Please refer to your user's manual of ESC.
ok ... i know that one ... its the normal ESC calibration procedure
so there is no need to calibrate the ESCs thru the AD50Q then ...
thanks
Nov 22, 2011, 10:42 AM
Registered User
Rc Heli Halle's Avatar

Some Pics from Carsten.......Build a Octo


Hi all,

have some pics to Post from Carsten aka youtube- Heidekultur-.
He did a nice Build. He build a Octo with the AQ50Pro. He is not registered to RCG. So he give me the permit to do this for him.
He say he was impressed for the Stability and fast leveling of the AQ50pro Fc. But not realy wondering, because the two Fcs he used in his Multicopters before (sold) was a aq50d.
Here some Tech Datas from his Octo:
1000KV Motoren
30A Escs
Diagonal Motor to Motor 77cm
Motorarms 10mm AluSquare Tube
Centerplate Carbon
Props 10x60x 3Blatt
Dome hard Clear Plastik
Total Weight without Lipo = 1750 gramm
I was flying near 1400g with extra Load ( some Lipos ) with no effect.
Her some Pics:




Thanks Carsten .......
Mike
Nov 22, 2011, 02:03 PM
Registered User
Rc Heli Halle's Avatar
Test Video of a early Test FC Quadrocopter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh7L9...eature=related

at 044 sec , you see left side the TMF Sign at there Shop in Taipei.

Mike
Nov 22, 2011, 09:53 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rc Heli Halle
Hi all,

have some pics to Post from Carsten aka youtube- Heidekultur-.
He did a nice Build. He build a Octo with the AQ50Pro. He is not registered to RCG. So he give me the permit to do this for him.
He say he was impressed for the Stability and fast leveling of the AQ50pro Fc. But not realy wondering, because the two Fcs he used in his Multicopters before (sold) was a aq50d.
Here some Tech Datas from his Octo:
1000KV Motoren
30A Escs
Diagonal Motor to Motor 77cm
Motorarms 10mm AluSquare Tube
Centerplate Carbon
Props 10x60x 3Blatt
Dome hard Clear Plastik
Total Weight without Lipo = 1750 gramm
I was flying near 1400g with extra Load ( some Lipos ) with no effect.
Her some Pics:




Thanks Carsten .......
Mike
cool
Nov 23, 2011, 03:41 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by QiW
ok ... i know that one ... its the normal ESC calibration procedure
so there is no need to calibrate the ESCs thru the AD50Q then ...
thanks
yes.only need the normal ESC calibration procedure.TKS!
Nov 24, 2011, 08:42 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by warthox
some photos of the board...





good
Nov 25, 2011, 01:50 AM
DIY Mania from Taiwan
Guys:
AQ50D is the most popular multirotors control board in Taiwan not because it's designed & made in Taiwan but also famous for the after service that have won good reputations among Taiwan RC pilots.
It's nice to know that TMF Taiwan have came up with new control board the AQ50D PRO which is the latest version available in the RC market as you guys discussed about
Cheers
Sam
fmode2
Nov 25, 2011, 11:05 AM
France
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rc Heli Halle
Test Video of a early Test FC Quadrocopter.


at 044 sec , you see left side the TMF Sign at there Shop in Taipei.

Mike
Sorry me i just see the Heineken and Pub sign
Nov 26, 2011, 04:02 AM
Registered User
Rc Heli Halle's Avatar


Little Shop - but Great Products !

Mike
Nov 26, 2011, 06:05 AM
DIY Mania from Taiwan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rc Heli Halle


Little Shop - but Great Products !

Mike
Fully agree with your point of view
Regards
Sam
Nov 27, 2011, 11:16 AM
DIY Mania from Taiwan
The words that I can ever describe the new version control board AQ50D pro is stable,stable,stable,COULD'NT BELIEVE IT
Cheers
Sam
k3-01ss-bDSC02500
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP_52HT5Sgs


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Poll What Motors do you use on your tri/quad/hexa/octal etc? bob4432 Multirotor Drone Talk 4 Aug 29, 2010 08:10 PM
Sold MicroKopter ARF Quad/Hexa G-unit Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 3 Aug 23, 2010 10:38 AM
Discussion Folding frame for AP - tri, quad, Hexa, Okto danielpetrescu Multirotor Drone Talk 9 May 10, 2010 01:25 AM
Question Tri/hexa-copter or Quad/Octa-copter and Spartan AP2000i or Helicommand Arthur P. VTOLs 2 May 20, 2007 04:02 PM