Jun 07, 2013, 12:26 PM
I do not think its the right way to treat suppliers !!
You have your business and you can not judge those who have other kind of business, industry and development for example.

.Take care on your businness..and a forum is here to help others , not to do what'r doing.
Last edited by asaloca; Jun 08, 2013 at 09:04 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 09, 2013, 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by asaloca
i do not think its the right way to treat suppliers !!
You have your business and you can not judge those who have other kind of business, industry and development for example.

.take care on your businness..and a forum is here to help others , not to do what'r doing.
???
Jul 11, 2013, 07:41 PM
Hi All,

Just wondering, has anyone tried using Brushless Gimbals with AQ50D as the controller? I know it works with "SERVO'S" but does it work with Brushless Gimbals?

If anyone has tried it out please do let me know.

Thanks and Million
Jul 11, 2013, 07:42 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJLILG
Hi All,

Just wondering, has anyone tried using Brushless Gimbals with AQ50D as the controller? I know it works with "SERVO'S" but does it work with Brushless Gimbals?

If anyone has tried it out please do let me know.

Thanks and Million
All brushless gimbals require a specialized controller so no it won't work.
Jul 11, 2013, 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flitelab
All brushless gimbals require a specialized controller so no it won't work.

Thank you so much for your reply....guess i have to get a Controller for Brushless Gimbal....Thinking that i could save some cash
Jun 04, 2014, 01:52 PM
Hi guys

Is still somebody using the TMF pro board? I had an interesting problem today. The capacity C11 blew up and with it the part next to R42. First of all has anybody had this problem yet?
Changing the capacity should be no problem, but does anybody know what the other part is? It's a SOT-23 case.

Alex

Quick Reply