Official Blade 450 X 3D Forum - Page 5 - RC Groups
Oct 22, 2011, 04:40 PM
Suspended Account
it is called flaunting ignorance, like playing an air guitar with no idea what a fret is...
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 22, 2011, 08:46 PM
mhunter
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Widespread). It is temporarily hidden while mhunter edits it.
Oct 22, 2011, 08:47 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cable Guy
for sure!! they will shelf their Avants and Rexs and CY Raves and Jokers and say " look mom no flybar and a TT from horizon!!" pfft. this stuff is really a turn off as far as RCG goes... makes me want to just walk away from the site alltogether.
No one's holding the door closed for you...
Oct 23, 2011, 01:45 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhunter
No one's holding the door closed for you...
lol, what a clown
Oct 26, 2011, 06:44 PM
iFlybarless
Is anybody planning on getting this heli on it's release?

Flybarless
Oct 26, 2011, 06:49 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlybarlessMatt

Flybarless
Nope. Not here. Gonna wait until the end of the summer/early fall to see how it holds up after a solid flying season. Let the others be beta testers... That's what I did with the mCP X and skipped all the thrown blades/grips issue with faulty bearings drama.
Oct 26, 2011, 07:17 PM
Build, Fly, Crash. Repeat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlybarlessMatt

Flybarless
I will. What can I say, Blade has me by the short hairs; I just love the convenience.
Oct 26, 2011, 07:41 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_onelove
I will. What can I say, Blade has me by the short hairs; I just love the convenience.
Good. I'll be observing guys like you and waiting for the field reports.
Oct 27, 2011, 10:21 AM
Suspended Account
Video on new Blade mSR X and 450 X from Horizon at iHobby show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=9GkMf2n2zeM
Oct 27, 2011, 08:07 PM
You got somethin' to say!?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokopelli
Video on new Blade mSR X and 450 X from Horizon at iHobby show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=9GkMf2n2zeM
To me, they always seem so big on YouTube, then you get a hold of one and you're like:

"Awww...it's so small."

theexpertrcpilot
Oct 27, 2011, 10:18 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by theexpertrcpilot
To me, they always seem so big on YouTube, then you get a hold of one and you're like:

"Awww...it's so small."

theexpertrcpilot
you made my night, i am laughing so hard i have tears and i feel like i did 50 situps
Nov 05, 2011, 04:42 PM
iFlybarless
Well guys, it looks like there is a video! 2 actually!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWRS5...eature=related

Blade 450 X... goofing off! (3 min 4 sec)

Now I really want to get one!
Nov 06, 2011, 03:54 PM
Suspended Account
Welcome back kokopelli, Or should I say mhunter ?? Your a dead giveaway becouse your the only one that writes blade450 "3d" that and your post count in only a month. well that and your sarcasim in the blade msrx thread.
Last edited by Izzie; Nov 06, 2011 at 04:28 PM.
Nov 06, 2011, 04:43 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzie
Welcome back kokopelli, Or should I say mhunter ?? Your a dead giveaway becouse your the only one that writes blade450 "3d" that and your post count in only a month. well that and your sarcasim in the blade msrx thread.
The flybarred version of Horizon's 450 sized electric heli is called the Blade 450 3D by Horizon/Blade. The flybarless version is the Blade 450 X. What's your point?

http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products...ProdID=BLH1600
Nov 06, 2011, 05:12 PM
Suspended Account
Take your mutiple accounts back to helifreak mhunter/kokopellie along with your sarcasim . Also your pm's to me are a dead giveaway. Stop stalking me in forums I join. Its getting old fast !!!! my ignore list now has a your name yet again .