hi
have eny one build this 1/10 Jenny Boat,,,

http://www.aero-naut.de/en/products/...ats/jenny.html

Bernhard
to remove ads between posts
Oct 20, 2011, 04:07 PM
Boaters are nice people.
Hi Bernard,

I don't think there has been time for a building report somewhere, as the first batch of these kits are only just available in the shops.

The general consensus is, that it's a nice base for a runabout, if you alter the awkward proportions a bit.
The underwater design is modern, the mahogany top reaches back in time.

Regards, Jan.
Oct 21, 2011, 01:31 PM
"Hello, engine..."
Current issues of ModellWerft and SchiffsModell each have articles on boats from this aero-naut series, for what it's worth... They look more semi- than scale, but should be fun first builds... then you can graduate to a Legends model!

http://www.aero-naut.de/en/products/.../princess.html

Oct 22, 2011, 10:32 AM
Woodfumbler......
[QUOTE=patmat2350;19657582]Current issues of ModellWerft and SchiffsModell each have articles on boats from this aero-naut series, for what it's worth... They look more semi- than scale, but should be fun first builds... then you can graduate to a Legends model!

yes..
I have the Diva and it is a good kit and it sails very good. But i would rather build a Legend (i am building the "California cracker box", and have 2 more on the shelf )
The Aeronaut kits are very "basic" quick builds, but lacking a little in detail. Witch cant be said about the Legend boats. And i might add if you get an Legend and buy the power kit (and whatever extra light/sound) you will need no more to finish your kit. Besides glue, paint and that kind. Everything you need is in the box...
Legend boats
http://www.mackproductsrc.com/scale_boats_p2.htm

And its not that hard or expensive to get it to Denmark.
Nov 01, 2011, 02:13 PM
hi..........Got the Kit today ...from Germany Ebay..112euro,,,with shipping to Denmark
and a nice well made kit it is,,,i will start on it tomorrow i think

Regards Bernhard
Nov 01, 2011, 05:14 PM
Woodfumbler......
Bernhard....one word BUILDLOG....... please. could Michael Berns not get it for you???
Nov 02, 2011, 06:12 AM
Robert, this is a nice boat this cracker box how did you order it, did you call mack ? I could not find an email or electronic order form from their site...

Bernhard, did you buy it from a pro on Ebay ?
Nov 02, 2011, 06:24 AM
Woodfumbler......
I ordered the "California crackerbox" here... on the forum.
I just made a personal message to "frankg" (the ovner of MACK) and he shipped it to me, same day and i got it 9-10 days after (the Danish mail/custom is NOT fast... but frankg is.
And to my limited knowlege of model boat kits Legend model boat is the most complete.
If you order all the adds in the kit all you need is a servo, glue, paint, varnish, bateries and stuff like that.
Last edited by Sharky1dk; Aug 08, 2015 at 01:35 PM.
Nov 02, 2011, 07:15 AM
hi... yes ,,bot fore 112 euro with shipping,,,i did by it from Ebay
here after a few ahours of work

Bernhard
Nov 02, 2011, 08:20 AM
Woodfumbler......
Oooh you'r fast

Looking good.
Nov 02, 2011, 02:44 PM
X pilot
Thread subscribed
Nov 09, 2011, 02:02 AM
hi
Resin inside..ruder prop shaft..and servo in
Nov 09, 2011, 02:17 AM
Woodfumbler......
Looking good BB..
You'r a fast builder...
As i wrote before... he he

Aeronaut makes good and easy (fast) to build kits.
Nov 22, 2011, 06:39 AM
hi..Some more work is don,,,i did cut the back of the seat down ,,,they did look all to tall,,,,,,,,,

Regards
Bernhard
Nov 22, 2011, 11:07 AM
Grumpa Tom
Beautiful work, Bernhard.