The Multiplex EasyStar II ... - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Oct 20, 2011, 02:26 PM
Registered User
Jurgen Heilig's Avatar
New Product

The Multiplex EasyStar II ...


Long awaited, here it is:

EasyStar II (2 min 48 sec)


Jürgen
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Oct 20, 2011, 04:38 PM
Registered User
removable horiz stab!!! genius
Oct 20, 2011, 06:39 PM
OFF TOPIC POSTER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurgen Heilig
Long awaited, here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPRM2RRwYIA

Jürgen
Any idea on price?
Oct 21, 2011, 01:30 AM
Bye Bye VP Aug 2010 - Aug 2012
Gerry__'s Avatar
Some nice enhancements there.
Oct 21, 2011, 04:23 AM
Registered User
Jurgen Heilig's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by eckace1
Any idea on price?
Official presentation of the EasyStar II will be at the "Faszination Modellbau Friedrichshafen" - 04.- 06. Nov. 2011.

Jürgen
Oct 21, 2011, 09:57 AM
Registered User
Been flying the EasyStar for over 4 years. Can't wait for the classic EasyStar to turn yet another page.

2:05-2:10 love the aileron roll.

Didn't know Permax also has brushless will this be standard?

Also looks like the insides have been completely re-worked.
Last edited by Thermal Hobby; Oct 21, 2011 at 10:13 AM.
Oct 22, 2011, 09:33 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurgen Heilig
Official presentation of the EasyStar II will be at the "Faszination Modellbau Friedrichshafen" - 04.- 06. Nov. 2011.

Jürgen
Jurgen, I went to the Multiplex Modelsport web site and the new EasyStar II was listed. However, with the new web site it is all in German and I can not get it in an English version like the old one. Is an English version still available and possible? I found the old one very valuble and informative. Since I don't speak German, my Dad did, I'm having trouble understanding the new website. Any help?

Bill
Oct 22, 2011, 10:04 AM
Bye Bye VP Aug 2010 - Aug 2012
Gerry__'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by blinske
Jurgen, I went to the Multiplex Modelsport web site and the new EasyStar II was listed. However, with the new web site it is all in German and I can not get it in an English version like the old one. Is an English version still available and possible? I found the old one very valuble and informative. Since I don't speak German, my Dad did, I'm having trouble understanding the new website. Any help?

Bill
Use Google Translate.
Oct 22, 2011, 10:49 AM
rcflyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by blinske
Jurgen, I went to the Multiplex Modelsport web site and the new EasyStar II was listed. However, with the new web site it is all in German and I can not get it in an English version like the old one. Is an English version still available and possible? I found the old one very valuble and informative. Since I don't speak German, my Dad did, I'm having trouble understanding the new website. Any help?

Bill
On the top right of the site there is a drop down menu that is on Deutsch, click it and select English
Jim
Oct 22, 2011, 09:40 PM
OFF TOPIC POSTER
Will it come with servos installed and esc?

Why in the world would you want a removable stab.
Last edited by eckace1; Oct 22, 2011 at 09:49 PM.
Oct 23, 2011, 01:52 AM
Mark Harrison
Quote:
Originally Posted by eckace1
Why in the world would you want a removable stab.
It makes it easy to pack in a box for transport.
Oct 23, 2011, 02:28 AM
Bye Bye VP Aug 2010 - Aug 2012
Gerry__'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by eckace1
Will it come with servos installed and esc?

Why in the world would you want a removable stab.
Only in the RTF version. And, you do realise that not everyone in the world has a massive pickup truck they can throw their planes in the back of?
Oct 24, 2011, 03:20 PM
Registered User
I sure hope the new version will work with the inrunner brush less motors that I currently use on my old EZs.

And I hope that they did not destroy its thermal capabilities with added weight and a changed wing design.

I'll definitely give one a try.

Todd
Oct 24, 2011, 05:55 PM
OFF TOPIC POSTER
Quote:
Originally Posted by marhar
It makes it easy to pack in a box for transport.
Um ok I have never used a box for transport.
Seems like a waste to me plus the added weight.
Also how many planes are out there that do this?
Oct 24, 2011, 06:02 PM
OFF TOPIC POSTER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry__
Only in the RTF version. And, you do realise that not everyone in the world has a massive pickup truck they can throw their planes in the back of?
Gerry your kidding right how big is the stab 13".
I put 4or 5 planes in the back of my car and all have the stab glued on.
EZ.dandy sport Mini ultra stick,stryker, iyf44.
This Wed there will be a radian in there also.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sold Multiplex Easy Star james mack Aircraft - Sailplanes (FS/W) 2 Oct 17, 2011 08:33 AM
Discussion Multiplex EASY STAR rickhensley Electric Sailplanes 92 Oct 13, 2011 03:43 PM
Sold Receiver Ready Brushless Multiplex Easy Star with Lipo, Pen Cam, & More! eagleswings Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 10 Jul 12, 2011 04:28 PM
For Sale Easy Star Multiplex Brushless Motor Power Pack techcapsule Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 0 Jul 11, 2011 04:11 PM