New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 01, 2011, 11:08 PM
Find More Posts by AWDEVO8
Quote:
Originally Posted by binaryclock View Post
Oooo looks nice. A big larger than the Sbach! I would have thought it would have been smaller or around the same size. Looks good so far... fly it fly it!!
I cant bind it!! I cant remeber if my dx6i came with a bind plug? If it did I cant find it!
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 01, 2011, 11:11 PM
Find More Posts by binaryclock
I hate winter!
The bind plug just shorts out the bind pins as far as I know. You can do the same with a paper clip if you are careful.
Old Nov 01, 2011, 11:13 PM
Quote:
The bind plug just shorts out the bind pins as far as I know. You can do the same with a paper clip if you are careful.
hmmm.. lets see
Old Nov 01, 2011, 11:30 PM
there was someone on here who cancelled their order because it didnt pull out of a hover well enough for them? I do not see that being a problem? Its hovering fine at 60% throttle in my hand?
Old Nov 01, 2011, 11:30 PM
Quote:
I used a servo ext. It worked
Old Nov 02, 2011, 12:04 AM
as long as the wind isnt howling.... we maiden tomorrow!
Old Nov 02, 2011, 12:31 AM
Find More Posts by binaryclock
I hate winter!
omg so jealous I should have bought one!
Old Nov 02, 2011, 12:43 AM
Quote:
omg so jealous I should have bought one!
haha. you may want me to report how it flies first?
Old Nov 02, 2011, 01:53 AM
Find More Posts by edak
Did you use the included glue to assemble?

The weather is crappy today so even when I finish work and assemble the plane I will still not be able to fly it. I guess it will be a "battlefield 3" night...
Old Nov 02, 2011, 04:42 AM
Find More Posts by maukabud
HELP I AM BEING SET UP!!
Last edited by maukabud; Nov 19, 2011 at 11:37 PM.
Old Nov 02, 2011, 05:14 AM
Find More Posts by 4x4rc
Fly, crash, glue. Repeat.
Very cool and interesting Hyperion battery. Which one is that?

As far as servos go: the HK-5320 actually are about the same weight as the Horizon 2000-series linear ones! I compared data yesterday and they're within 0.3g of each other. Shorten the wire a bit and you're probably there. Glad I ordered a few extra - one of them is going in my T-28 to replace the stupid aileron servo that fails intermittently...

My package still shows in transit. Gngngngn...

P.S.: flight vids!
Old Nov 02, 2011, 05:41 AM
Find More Posts by savall21
Go Sabres!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDEVO8 View Post
ok its built! It took all of about 7 minutes to build. Now... how the heck do I bind this reciever to my dx6i? It is slightly bigger and heavier than the Sbach.
Great comparison shot! Can't wait to see some video. Somebody early in the thread posted a pic of a Slick in a nice red race scheme. Where did that come from??
Old Nov 02, 2011, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by edak View Post
Did you use the included glue to assemble?

The weather is crappy today so even when I finish work and assemble the plane I will still not be able to fly it. I guess it will be a "battlefield 3" night...
I did use the supplied glue. I didnt want to use CA because it bonds to strong and it is impossible to fix broken parts.
Old Nov 02, 2011, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4rc View Post
Very cool and interesting Hyperion battery. Which one is that?

As far as servos go: the HK-5320 actually are about the same weight as the Horizon 2000-series linear ones! I compared data yesterday and they're within 0.3g of each other. Shorten the wire a bit and you're probably there. Glad I ordered a few extra - one of them is going in my T-28 to replace the stupid aileron servo that fails intermittently...

My package still shows in transit. Gngngngn...

P.S.: flight vids!
It's the 240mah 25C. Might be a bit heavy but we will see. It's windy outside but I will take it up on lunch today anyhow!
Old Nov 02, 2011, 10:57 AM
Find More Posts by maukabud
HELP I AM BEING SET UP!!
Last edited by maukabud; Nov 19, 2011 at 11:37 PM.