Thread Tools
Oct 17, 2011, 02:40 PM
Fly low or fly home.
skarface's Avatar
Discussion

What did you fly before you flew the PZ extra 300?


I am looking into getting the parkzone extra 300 i am just wondering what some people flew before they got the extra 300 because it will give me an idea of how much experice i need.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Oct 21, 2011, 03:42 PM
My Co-Pilots Rock!!
wolfewinde's Avatar
PZ Warbirds

Wolfe
Oct 21, 2011, 09:45 PM
TEAM HILLBILLY
aronph's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoned doggie View Post
I am looking into getting the parkzone extra 300 i am just wondering what some people flew before they got the extra 300 because it will give me an idea of how much experice i need.
the parkzone extra was my first plane.....dont buy it....get a 3DHS 41" edge
Oct 23, 2011, 11:18 PM
Fly low or fly home.
skarface's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by aronph View Post
the parkzone extra was my first plane.....dont buy it....get a 3DHS 41" edge
Haha yea lol i already am going from the t-28 skiping the extra 300 and getting the edge lol
Oct 24, 2011, 03:04 AM
Registered User
HZ Cub, PZ T-28, Don't remember if I had the 300 or the Habu after those. O yea, a Micro Mustang after the 28.
Oct 24, 2011, 05:47 AM
Fly low or fly home.
skarface's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony K View Post
HZ Cub, PZ T-28, Don't remember if I had the 300 or the Habu after those. O yea, a Micro Mustang after the 28.
Yea i flew 7 batterys in my micro t-28 i had acouple of tthunder power 25c 160 mah batterys and ihoverd the little thing for about 4 seconds it even wants to tourqe roll wich messes me up the 25c battery lets it go straight up it has unlimeted vertical with those batterys but it doesent like shoot straght up real fast until there almost dead, but any way then i flew my dads super cub lp dsm i was doing some inverted with it lol

Im just cosing this thread i have no use for it since im not even getting the extra 300


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion just back from NEAT!! what did you fly? iflyrc1012 The 2011 NEAT Fair 37 Oct 11, 2011 06:43 PM
Discussion What's the most lights you have put on your HZ Champ and what did you use newflyer100 Micro Ready-to-Fly 0 Jul 12, 2011 10:27 PM
Poll What can YOU fly? And what did you do first? Slyster Mini Helis 39 Oct 02, 2008 12:31 AM
What did you fly before dlg ?? capt soap Hand Launch 8 Jul 13, 2003 11:23 AM
I flew EVERY DAY This Week, What did You FLY? Lv2Fly Electric Plane Talk 4 Jun 29, 2002 11:47 AM