This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 14, 2011, 08:49 AM
Trader Rating: 386
Closed Account
Thread OP
For Sale

7 Function Digital Multi testor for the modeler

7 Function Digital Multi Meter for testing:
1. DC amd AC Voltage, DC Current, Resistance, Diode tester and battery tester.
2. 3 1/2" easy to read digitalLCD readout with backlighting.
3. Automatick Zero addustment with a 2.5 sample time.
4. Low Battery indicator (Battery is included)
5. Fuse and Diode protected Circuit.

I have only have three of these Multi meters for sale at $7 plus $5.20 Shipping by Prioirty Mail inside the US.

Please give me your mailing address and please refer to the item you are buying in the “Subject line” along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase. My account in Pay Pal is under uncgeorge@comcast.net
Uncle George
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply