Thread Tools
Sep 15, 2019, 09:35 AM
Registered User
Vik_'s Avatar
What would be size of 90mm one?
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Sep 15, 2019, 01:11 PM
qwerty1000's Avatar
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vik_
What would be size of 90mm one?
Hi Vik
I have not calculated this model yet.
There will be 5 people, we will start to think.
BR Egor
Sep 15, 2019, 03:10 PM
Registered User
Vic,
From past experience
If you want it to be a performer I think you'll be looking at 150 cm to 165cm in length. and a fan that puts out at least 4 kg of thrust.
Solly
Sep 16, 2019, 03:45 AM
Registered User
Mr. UD's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vik_
What would be size of 90mm one?
Hello Vik,

I made some rough calculations for a 120mm EDF for Egor about a year ago - the 90mm Version would be 80% of this size:

90mm EDF:
Scale: ~1:7,5
length: 1636mm
wingspan: 1112mm
wing reference area: 42dm²
Inlet Area: 40cm²

The inlet area is pretty tight - so a bit larger would be better
Sep 16, 2019, 03:56 AM
qwerty1000's Avatar
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. UD
Hello Vik,
I made some rough calculations for a 120mm EDF for Egor about a year ago - the 90mm Version would be 80% of this size:
90mm EDF:
Scale: ~1:7,5
length: 1636mm
wingspan: 1112mm
wing reference area: 42dm²
Inlet Area: 40cm²
The inlet area is pretty tight - so a bit larger would be better
Thank you Mr.UD!
BR Egor
Sep 18, 2019, 05:04 AM
qwerty1000's Avatar
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. UD
I made some rough calculations for a 120mm EDF for Egor about a year ago - the 90mm Version would be 80% of this size:
Hello Mr.UD
any idea about:
BAE Harrier II
Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II
Lockheed/Boeing F-22 Raptor

BR Egor
Sep 21, 2019, 05:12 PM
qwerty1000's Avatar
Thread OP
3 pilots, 4 planes (3 min 5 sec)
Sep 23, 2019, 03:44 AM
Registered User
raipe's Avatar
Egor, I sent you a PM. Hope you got it.

raipe
Sep 23, 2019, 05:22 AM
qwerty1000's Avatar
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by raipe
Egor, I sent you a PM. Hope you got it.
raipe
OK
thnx
BR Egor
Sep 24, 2019, 04:16 PM
qwerty1000's Avatar
Thread OP
Hello friends!
New model in work, stay tuned..
Model AeroTetris Yakovlev
Yak-130-2800
Wingspan - 2432 mm
Length - 2800 mm
Wing area - 94.2 dm²
Reference area (S): 143.12 dm²
Reference length (lm): 632.8 mm
CG (16%): 1698.9 mm
CG (8%): 1749.5 mm
AC: 1800.1 mm
For 2x120mm EDF
Best Regards, Egor
Sep 24, 2019, 04:33 PM
Registered User
Well Querty,

Almost forgot about ya. You're thread popped up in my email today. Looks like you have been busy making planes. : (, but no A-7 yet. I hope to see it some day. Here are a ew more for your list.

US Navy S-2 Tracker
US Navy S-3 Viking
Lockheed Super Constellation
Lockheed Electra
F-8 Crusader
F-100 Super Saber

No pressure mate, just something to think about. I've pretty much given up on the major folks to make these. But YOU, you seem to have a bit of spirit, and a genuine desire to make cool planes. Oh yea a proper sized Alpha jet would be cool tool. You go man!

Woody

PS hey man you've made a believer out of me man. I may just try one of your planes. Need to keep life interesting. W
Sep 24, 2019, 04:40 PM
qwerty1000's Avatar
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodcock
Well Querty,
Almost forgot about ya. You're thread popped up in my email today. Looks like you have been busy making planes. : (, but no A-7 yet. I hope to see it some day. Here are a ew more for your list.
US Navy S-2 Tracker
US Navy S-3 Viking
Lockheed Super Constellation
Lockheed Electra
F-8 Crusader
F-100 Super Saber
No pressure mate, just something to think about. I've pretty much given up on the major folks to make these. But YOU, you seem to have a bit of spirit, and a genuine desire to make cool planes. Oh yea a proper sized Alpha jet would be cool tool. You go man!
Woody
PS hey man you've made a believer out of me man. I may just try one of your planes. Need to keep life interesting. W
Hi Woodcock!
The conditions are simple. I have a 3D CadMans.
if there will be 5-6 orders we will make these models.
raise your friends, place an order so that I recoup my expenses and these models will see the sky.
BR Egor
Sep 24, 2019, 04:48 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAWK3Y3
A-7 Corsair II - - - 2 orders
HAWK3Y3
Woodcock
I pretty sure there are more that want this than you and I.

Woody


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product Airbus A320 at Tetris, Bukvorez. qwerty1000 Foamy EDFs 36 Oct 12, 2019 02:48 PM
Discussion SU-27, EDF, 1800mm, Tetris, Bukvorez qwerty1000 Foamy EDFs 242 Sep 03, 2019 05:43 AM
Discussion MIG-29, 2200mm, Tetris, Bukvorez. qwerty1000 Foamy EDFs 141 Dec 11, 2016 10:09 PM
Discussion SU-26, 1700, Tetris, Bukvorez qwerty1000 3D Flying 22 Nov 30, 2014 05:20 AM
Discussion Boeing X45 Unmanned Aircraft, Tetris, Bukvorez qwerty1000 Parkflyers 9 Nov 25, 2014 08:58 PM