Oct 14, 2011, 02:03 PM
There was a crease in the plan
No, one person is going around in circles, the other is taking a journey around the circumference
to remove ads between posts
Oct 14, 2011, 02:28 PM

Circles

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve haynes
no, one person is going around in circles, the other is taking a journey around the circumference
2 and 2 is 4 ---- 1 and 3 is 4.. !!!!!!!! Kool..... Lol
Oct 14, 2011, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPPTORS
AH HA!!!!!!!! Its always the COMBINATION.. I see it the feild all the time. Guys cant set neddle because the wrong PROP is used. You can see it better in full zize boats.. Motor, hull, prop...hull = plane>> thanks for info . "ENGINER "IS A 4 LETTER WORD...They once thought and said the, WORLD, was flat. Then they said 'THEY' discoverd that is was round. It was always round,"THEY" just did not know it. Be safe ,,have fun
Engineer has another "e" in it, so add 1 to the 4 letters. That would make it a five letter word. Like "Earth" for instance.

Anyhow, any word on the diameter of the 90mm 12 blade??

Steve
Oct 14, 2011, 06:33 PM
12S Or Bust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Haynes
No, one person is going around in circles, the other is taking a journey around the circumference
Non geosynchronous orbital perturbations

I've got a 90MM Stumax / Neu but would love to get one of these to put in my HL EF2000. It's not worth a fan that costs more than the rest of the jet
Oct 14, 2011, 07:07 PM
Capt. Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueeQueg
I've got a 90MM Stumax / Neu but would love to get one of these to put in my HL EF2000. It's not worth a fan that costs more than the rest of the jet
I just don't get the connection between the inexpensive airframe not worthy of the expensive fan. Those who subscribe to that ideology are missing out big time. I have two Stu fans one in a Flyfly Hawk and another in a Lander T-33..both ROCK the house!!! and I can put on a show that can stand up to any expensive airframe/fan combo out there.
Oct 14, 2011, 07:14 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCALECRAFT
Engineer has another "e" in it, so add 1 to the 4 letters. That would make it a five letter word. Like "Earth" for instance.

Anyhow, any word on the diameter of the 90mm 12 blade??

Steve
Let me check on it tonight Steve.
Oct 14, 2011, 07:33 PM
I agree falcon. a Stumax in that HL Typhoon would be absolutely awesome. I'm also betting that the same airplane will be awesome with this new CS fan too.
Oct 14, 2011, 08:07 PM
Classic jets rule
i saw Falcons Planes fly .....they are super cool, sound awsome and performed very well .i could not believe how smooth the fly fly hawk flew
Oct 14, 2011, 08:15 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Question. Is the CS 12 blade 90mm the same diameter as the CS 5 blade 90mm?

Or: What is the Diameter of the 12 blade?

I have an idea on how to dissipate the heat off the motor.

Steve
I measured 86mm for the rotor diameter.
Oct 14, 2011, 08:21 PM
3DHOG
that seems a little small. whats the housing O.D.
Oct 14, 2011, 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon5
I just don't get the connection between the inexpensive airframe not worthy of the expensive fan. Those who subscribe to that ideology are missing out big time. I have two Stu fans one in a Flyfly Hawk and another in a Lander T-33..both ROCK the house!!! and I can put on a show that can stand up to any expensive airframe/fan combo out there.
I agree, my foam HABU with a SAPAC fan and ARC 28-58-1 on 5s is good for 120MPH level and super vertical performance. And, it doesn't have or need a Stu or Tam or Schubie fan to do that. The motor (ARC) is one of the most expensive components ($90). The ESC is a Hobywing 150A ($90), e-flite electric retracts ($120), SAPAC fan ($30), HiTec HS65HBs ($100), AR 6200 receiver ($60), airfame $100. Total $590 and it is exciting and impressive. Even flys alongside most HABU 32s. Not bad given the cost of a Tam or StuMax fan.
Oct 14, 2011, 08:44 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcdfrd
that seems a little small. whats the housing O.D.
The O.D seems to be at 93mm and the I.D at 89mm.
The Rotor is probably closer to 87 or 88mm.
Sorry the unit is a pain to get in and out, so I just partially removed it to try and get it measured.
If I have time I will take it all the way out tomorrow.
Oct 14, 2011, 09:16 PM
Thanks FF

That is good to start. I'll check my CS 5 blade and see if they are using the same shroud.

Steve
Oct 14, 2011, 09:26 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Thanks FF

That is good to start. I'll check my CS 5 blade and see if they are using the same shroud.

Steve
The shrouds are different, the new one is longer and has 7 stators.
Sorry I should have measured it before I put it in.
Oct 14, 2011, 09:26 PM
12S Or Bust
Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon5
The Euro is a great flying bird if you keep it light. flies like a 3D plane with a scorpion/wemo on 6 or 7S. The STUNEU I've got is a 10S setup. I want to put in a composite jet.

Q

Quick Reply