Old Oct 09, 2011, 03:11 PM
Find More Posts by felixthemaster
Newbie RC'r and member
Discussion

Solo pro v2 repair

Broke off the thing that holds the blades so i ordered the main shaft. but someone PLEASE POST A VIDEO of how to repair it! i tried following a guide but for me, nothing less than a video will do!

I desperetely need this!
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 10, 2011, 01:56 AM
Find More Posts by gordonzo
Different fly 4 different guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by felixthemaster View Post
Broke off the thing that holds the blades so i ordered the main shaft. but someone PLEASE POST A VIDEO of how to repair it! i tried following a guide but for me, nothing less than a video will do!

I desperetely need this!
Is this what you are looking for?

nine eagles solo pro mainshaft repair (6 min 26 sec)
Old Oct 10, 2011, 03:28 AM
Find More Posts by felixthemaster
Newbie RC'r and member
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonzo View Post
Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wntuLRTQpFM
Nope. I am looking for someone to make a video of them taking out the mainshaft if a full solo pro, taking off the the flyer, blades, linkages and reassembling because i tried to take off the mainshaft yesterday but it doesnt slide off. i'm afraid if i put any more force, its gona break