Oct 13, 2011, 04:10 PM
Hmm. Interesting,. Sander you mention that chainlink effects carfobs mine doesn't ..works fine..would be nice to see a comparison of the ezhf and chainlink/range link.. but its out of stock..--has been for while ..just my 2 cents..-
to remove ads between posts
Oct 13, 2011, 04:23 PM
Chris R
Super duper EZUHF system but its not available to buy.
Oct 13, 2011, 05:19 PM
Chinglish-funny
hi cir2kuk, PM to Sander, i think he know where to buy EZUHF.

Sid
Oct 13, 2011, 05:31 PM
Chinglish-funny
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssassen
I'm sorry, but I have to agree with Alex.

What I see is almost the same 'all over the 433MHz band spurious emissions' that Chainlink has, and that's simply horrible, look at the massive rise in noisefloor around the main RF carrier frequency. I think Sid needs to read up on how to do proper modulation of a RF carrier and its sidebands for FHSS use, or talk to the manufacturer of the module he's using to get them to implement it for him. In its current form this will NOT pass CE or FCC certification because it spews crap all over the band and thus creates issues with other users that occupy that frequency space.

Turn this Tx on in a parking lot and all the carkey fobs will stop working, not exactly something you'd want to do. Especially since regular occurrences of this will alert the authorities and they will come after whomever is causing this issue and the fines are rather steep.

Sid, I appreciate your efforts, and welcome the competition, but how about you design something that shows engineering competence and plays nice with other users in that band (LPD devices such as carkey fobs, babymonitors, wireless weatherstations, etc. etc.)?

Frankly it isn't hard to bolt a big engine into a car's chassis, put a few slicks on, apply some fancy stickers and paint and call it a racecar. But is a long way from being a finely tuned F1 racecar that delivers staggering performance whilst keeping to the rules and regulations set forth by the F1 comity.

If we ever want UHF to become accepted for RC control use for RC/FPV we'll need to make sure it adheres to CE and FCC regulations and plays nice with all other users in the band. Chainlink and others have shown that they don't, and by the looks of it Rangelink doesn't either. How does that exactly benefit this hobby, or its users?

Just my 2 cents really.

Cheers,

Sander.
I mean FHSS will increate the ground noise, dont wanna to do any competition, just wanna to see the other system how best it is;

like walkie-talkie, but it isnot FHSS system...

Sid
thanks
Oct 13, 2011, 06:04 PM
Chinglish-funny
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBCrazy
I can for Dragonlink, but it's even worse. For the price, this might be worth me trying. I have nearly lost all faith in UHF control, but this might be worth trying.

-Alex
HI,IBCrazy thanks, but i dont wanna to continue talk about this here(dont wanna to do any competition,just like TSLRS,them always talk about how use the system ,how to solve some issue,all about them system...), some people like my product some like others.... ;

if u really wanna to do that, u can start new thread.

BTW, i like your Turnstile UHF RX antenna ;

DavorVZ help me to remove the "rangelink low pass filter.jpg" attach file. this is under Agilent E4440A, if someone wanna to do spectrum analy, directly use rangelink tx,,, and all the same, the same settings, the same equipment. etc..

Sid
Thanks
Last edited by sid.huang; Oct 13, 2011 at 07:54 PM.
Oct 13, 2011, 07:30 PM
Chinglish-funny
about Failsafe:

Failsafe setting:
When the Tx and Rx module are working(TX LED,RX LED both blinking rapidly), press and hold the MODE button for about 3-5 seconds until the LED is off, when TX LED back blinking, RX LED will flash slow 3times it shows the Rx will remember the positions of all the channels of the radios.

BTW:binding will cancel(reset) Failsafe signal out.(Works like FM rx)... this feature can be used for MK failsafe detector (with new fw MK);

Sid
Thanks
Last edited by sid.huang; Oct 13, 2011 at 07:40 PM.
Oct 14, 2011, 02:13 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by sid.huang
I mean FHSS will increate the ground noise, dont wanna to do any competition, just wanna to see the other system how best it is;
I think you are missing the point I'm trying to get across entirely?

Cheers,

Sander.
Oct 14, 2011, 02:23 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
some people like my product some like others....
It is not a question of 'liking' it is a question of engineering and selling a product that is on a band that's commonly used by other, mostly LPD (low power devices), devices. If you design your system to take that into consideration and basically play nice to other users in the band the whole community benefits.

What do you think would be the more responsible approach? Should we just continue to use products for FPV that piss over all other users in a frequency band and thus create problems for others? Or design them so that they coexist with other users without creating problems? As a designer you have a responsibility too you know, or are you just after making a quick dollar without caring about the FPV hobby as a whole?
Oct 14, 2011, 03:06 AM
Chinglish-funny
Quote:
It is not a question of 'liking' it is a question of engineering and selling a product that is on a band that's commonly used by other, mostly LPD (low power devices), devices. If you design your system to take that into consideration and basically play nice to other users in the band the whole community benefits.

What do you think would be the more responsible approach? Should we just continue to use products for FPV that piss over all other users in a frequency band and thus create problems for others? Or design them so that they coexist with other users without creating problems? As a designer you have a responsibility too you know, or are you just after making a quick dollar without caring about the FPV hobby as a whole?

Thanks, I will continue improve our LRS, like u:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...ostcount=14803

436-438mhz turn on, other uhf(433-435) cannt work with together...maybe "a generally increased noise floor especially in the 70cm band"

so sorry about my english.

Sid
Last edited by sid.huang; Oct 14, 2011 at 03:12 AM.
Oct 14, 2011, 03:14 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Thanks, I will continue improve our LRS, like u:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...ostcount=14803

Sid
Did you read the post your refer to properly?

Quote:
DL seems very susceptible to interference when in close proximity to other UHF systems (even when they operate on a different band).
Take particular notice of 'DL' and 'close proximity to other UHF systems'. The other thing you might notice is we coded up custom firmware to circumvent some of the issues the DL has so this guy can use his EzUHF alongside the DL, so in fact we're trying to fix DL's problems. If that isn't responsible I don't know what is really.

So frankly I'm not 100% sure who you are pointing fingers at and what you want to get across with that quote. Also you have yet to answer the question I asked previously:

Quote:
Cheers,

Sander.
Oct 14, 2011, 03:24 AM
Chinglish-funny
HI,about rangelink manual, i will post at my BLOG:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...4#post19464076

Any question post there

Sid
Thanks
Oct 14, 2011, 03:55 AM
Chinglish-funny
about binding ,also change a bit;

Sid
Thanks
Oct 14, 2011, 05:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBCrazy
I can for Dragonlink, but it's even worse. For the price, this might be worth me trying. I have nearly lost all faith in UHF control, but this might be worth trying.

-Alex
Why is this Alex? I find UHF great but then again I usually fly alone in the middle of a farm where noise floor is very low.

Regards

Doug
Oct 14, 2011, 07:02 AM
http://drone-pilot.blogspot.fr
I still don't know where I can purcahse one of these?
Oct 14, 2011, 07:53 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovegroove
I still don't know where I can purcahse one of these?
check first post

@ssassen
cool out mate, Sid have time for fix any problem if exist but you make EZUHF long time and you still not have fix all problems what produce EZUHF , it work worse than RangeLink

Quick Reply